The Official NorCal Thread

Incognito

Would be able to go since I live in Roseville and it's on a day I'm off from school. However, I'd need a ride(s).

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I'll be able to attend the Oakland casuals next week since I won't have to attend school on Fridays til the following week.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
A REMINDER TO NORCAL PLAYERS; There will be offline casuals this Friday in Oakland CA.

ATTENTION NORCAL PLAYERS:
I have potentially scored us a new venue to have weekly DOA casuals at (and possibly tournaments in the future). I met and played Pilo Master at SCR for DOA5U last weekend during pools. We spoke while playing casuals, and he is very interested in playing DOA more often. He is a Smash and Marvel player as well but he also wants DOA players to come out for DOA.

The venue is in Oakland CA; https://www.facebook.com/bayareafightnight

All of the information is provided in the link above.
Casuals are hosted every Friday from 4pm to 12am.

I am posting this information now so that folks can plan ahead to attend next friday.

NukNuks

A REMINDER TO NORCAL PLAYERS; There will be offline casuals this Friday in Oakland CA.
Not gonna be able to make it this upcoming Friday but I do plan to attend this in future. I'll be holding down the Friday casuals at MGL this week.

Last edited:

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
We're just going to scope it out. Hopefully it'll be a legit venue for those who can't always make it to San Jose/Milpitas, and lives in this part of the Bay. I hope some peeps can show up.

loan_grains

this Friday yeah u bet , count me in gonna get some good DOA fighting action, was wondering when us DOA peoples would get some place to have some serious weeklys good job hajin

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Not gonna be able to make it this upcoming Friday but I do plan to attend this in future. I'll be holding down the Friday casuals at MGL this week.

As Adon said, were going so we can see how the place is. If everything is well, then we will have a second place to hold casuals. Like I said before, NorCal's main priority right now is establishing places players can meet regularly to play together.

Last edited:

Sixmsj

I'll try making it to the next one, last weekend was just too busy. I can do pickups next time if you're around the same area and transportation is the reason you can't make it to one of these casuals.

NukNuks

Just a reminder to NorCal this is going down this Saturday. My partners & I are gonna do our best to give you the most fun hype event we can possibly run. I hope to see some new faces this time around as well as the usual suspects!

Last edited:

Incognito

If anyone would be willing to take me down to the new venue Haijin secured on Friday and back, I'd be more than happy to go.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD