The Official NorCal Thread

MajesticBlue

It would be cool to get some offline games in. Though I dont think Iam too close to anybody. Central valley, los banos area. Also, Koompy!

Koompbala

It would be cool to get some offline games in. Though I dont think Iam too close to anybody. Central valley, los banos area. Also, Koompy!

Hey, still in that area huh? Yeah unfortunately you would have to make the drive to the Bay area if the stars align and all of us can set something up that works for all of us.

JayDios

Damn, now there's a place I haven't heard of in ages. A bit far from most of the people here I would think, but doable if you're willing to make the drive. I'd like to organize something in the 1st week of April.

Commmanda Panda

I'm able to BART or drive to places from SF so I'd be down to meet up sometime

Oh boy, I think I'm pretty far from most of you guys (Danville/Dublin area). Moved up to Norcal a couple years ago, but I don't hear much about gaming offline here XD.

Anyway, PSN is ManilaSunrise if anyone is down for matches when lobbies are out.
miss ya man! been a while since we played back in SoCal lol

Autobot

Hopefully we can get something offline going. Apologies for not checking the thread more often, but I can probably drive to an offline meet up too.

Koompbala

I was hoping to get something in next weekend or throughout this weekday. I start work again soon and won't make it to anywhere once I do.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD