The Official SoCal DOA Thread

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Triple Crown is open 7 days a week at 5pm till 10pm or later. The next time I know I'm going, I'll post here ahead of time. My friends sprung it up on me randomly earlier, lol.

NukNuks

What's up SoCal people? It'd be great if you guys could attend the tournament I'm organizing I'm the Bay Area on December 1st to help support/build the West Coast DOA scene. There's so many of us in Cali that play this so it would be awesome if you guys came out to represent your game and have a good time. No participant leaves empty handed! More details at http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/dec-1-2012-best-of-the-battle-san-jose-ca.1802/#post-56091

Please don't hesitate to PM me any questions you might have!

ikodomo

@Vincent What part of Los Angeles do you live?
@Snake Do you still need a carpool?

Keylay said he would go if he didn't have work tomorrow. I already know Tenren can't go tomorrow.

Who is DEFINITELY (Not "interested") going to WNF tomorrow? Having 4 people attend last week is unacceptable and embarrassing for a new game. If you really want to show your love for the game and our community, please show up. This will probably be our last chance to show support for DOA 5 in the socal tournament scene hosted by the FGC if the attendance were to be 7 players or less.
Any drivers that could give out rides or players that need carpools, please post here or msg each other because we need all the players we can get.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Well I definitely need to carpool with someone, but none of you are near the Gardena area. So I'm still looking into getting around with other folks I know.

ikodomo

yeah im going for sure this time. is it 5$ for DOA?
5 for venue fee. 5 for DOA. So in total, $10. Alright. I'll text you where to pick you up tomorrow. See you then.

Well I definitely need to carpool with someone, but none of you are near the Gardena area. So I'm still looking into getting around with other folks I know.
Is it possible for you to take a bus to Chinatown, downtown area of Los Angeles or Monterey Park? I can pick you up in any of those locations along with Snakez.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Is it possible for you to take a bus to Chinatown, downtown area of Los Angeles or Monterey Park? I can pick you up in any of those locations along with Snakez.

Chinatown is out of the question. Downtown LA, however, is possible. Do you have Windows Live or Skype? I can keep in touch with you on things if you do, let you know if I'm able to go for sure or not.

Snakz92

Chinatown is out of the question. Downtown LA, however, is possible. Do you have Windows Live or Skype? I can keep in touch with you on things if you do, let you know if I'm able to go for sure or not.

i can meet up with you in downtown, if its convenient for him.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
i can meet up with you in downtown, if its convenient for him.
That's fine, assuming I'm able to go, my main concern now is having the money for venue and tournament entry. Had to spend my last 20 bucks on groceries last night.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD