The Official SoCal DOA Thread

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Yeah, that's a good time for me. I'll talk with Boobiebombs later and see if he still wants to come out tomorrow.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
BB and I will be heading out to your spot around 3pm bro. Do you have any decent PS3 pads? Because y'know, LAST TIME lol...

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Good games to Boobiebombs and Vincent Rayne at offline casuals today. Had a nice time playing you guys and it's good hanging with you guys too. Thanks for lunch as well, I friggin' LOVE sushi, haha.

Vincent Rayne

had a good time. glad to know i got to face even more top tier characters to worry about from hajin :D jk, but it was good hanging out and having lunch with you guys. hopefully, next weekend we can get AG and Snaks (i don't know if i got the name right) in for some games too.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Change that S with a Z, LOL!

But yeah, I think Air Gear will be available next weekend. I'll hit up Dii Bell and that other Hayabusa player to see if they can come out for casuals next week as well.

I am also still keeping close contact with Jen from 1337LoungeLive as well for upcoming events. So I'll have you guys covered on that. I'll see if we can get a tournament for DOA5U there in the beginning of September.

Also, you and I will get in more play time in Ragnarok Odyssey too. I'll help you push through your chapters because all I have left to do in the game is farm out some cards, lol.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Maaan I can't wait to hang out with you guys in SoCal again!

Also the next time you guys play RO let me know! If I'm not preoccupied I will join in.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
Yeah, it was a good DOA weekend with both the 1337 Lounge stuff and casuals at Vince's house. Much more on the way. Thanks for the tips fellas!

Vincent Rayne

okay. i just made a twitter account and now i need some people to follow. decided to finally make one since i got my smartphone activated. i was thinking, why not sign up for a website that i can let everyone know what i'm doing every 30 minutes or less? twitter username is 0vincentrayne0

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Hajin, I feel you should start maybe using twitter. It may be a good way to promote DOA in CA for those who use Twitter more than FB. At least that's really the only reason why I use it. Plus you can attache it to your FB account(if you want to).

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I wouldn't know what to say, lol. I barely use facebook as it is unless I really need to talk to someone about something or keep contact.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
I'm @evanistics. It will also be helpful to live tweet responses to viewer questions during 1337 lounge stuff.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Are you guys available for casuals this Sunday by the way? I'm down for practice and hanging if you guys are.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD