The Official SoCal DOA Thread

Keylay

My friend is part of Levelup. I asked him if they would have DOA5 at WNF or TRB and he said they were discussing it. He's not a fan of DOA though. Wouldn't even try it at E3 -_-. Hopefully, Alex's tweet means it will be.

MeanMrMustard

Hopefully it's at WNF and not TRB. I can't make TRB, but since my friends up here go to WNF I can go to that pretty consistently.

And the stream with PL will be on at 6:30 pst 9:30 est.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Finally went to Triple Crown last night for some Yugioh. Turns out that they do have a 360 set up there and people bring in games to play (CoD, SF, MvC3, etc). If anyone is close to Western and Anaheim, we can possibly start meeting up on certain days for some DOA5 if anyone is interested.

ikodomo

Finally went to Triple Crown last night for some Yugioh. Turns out that they do have a 360 set up there and people bring in games to play (CoD, SF, MvC3, etc). If anyone is close to Western and Anaheim, we can possibly start meeting up on certain days for some DOA5 if anyone is interested.
i'm still interested. Can you link Triple Crown's yelp or webpage please?

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor

ikodomo

Tenren, get your butt over here and join us!
I could try asking large bertha and keylay as well.

Tenren

lol no way to get up there, I live in SD. If i can get some cash ill just ride the surfliner up there

MeanMrMustard

ATTENTION SO CAL DOA PLAYERS: Tonight Wednesday Night Fights will have casual stations for DOA5! Please try to make it out if you can! This is pretty big and if we can show that we can get support they might actually start running tournaments for the game. I'll be there and I hope you all will be too!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD