The Official SoCal DOA Thread

ikodomo

Valle won't be interested unless we can at least get 16 players to come out and play each and every week.

Snakz92

They have tourneys every saturday at 3pm. and i think the entry fee is like 2 bucks? the prize wont be money btw

ikodomo

No problem. Since the place the is close by, losing money isn't much of a concern. I'm definitely attending this tournament. This will be a lot of fun.

DOA5

dead-or-alive-5-alpha-152-screenshot.jpg

Hey guys, I might be holding a get together at my place in San Diego pretty soon. There will be delicious meatballs and cupcakes for those who attend. And lots of Dead or Alive 5 play as well.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know. So when the time comes, I can send you a personal invite. Happening in October :D

If you are interested in offline casuals online or offline in the San Diego area, post here as well. Thanks!

Tokkosho

you should repost this in the socal thread and just delete this thread. i can already tell you they're gonna merge them

DOA5

Whichever is more convenient. This thread will be for a specific get together I will be holding, though.

DOA5

dead-or-alive-5-alpha-152-screenshot.jpg

Hey guys, I might be holding a get together at my place in San Diego pretty soon. There will be delicious meatballs and cupcakes for those who attend. And lots of Dead or Alive 5 play as well.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know. So when the time comes, I can send you a personal invite. Happening in October :D

If you are interested in offline casuals online or offline in the San Diego area, post here as well. Thanks!

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
I think HRD from 8WR lives in SD.

Let me see if he plays DOA.

EDIT- Talked to him, he's not on DOA. Very nice guy that knows about cars- If you wanna contact him find him on 8WR.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD