The Official SoCal DOA Thread

Red Reaper

I'm guessing input feel means its easier to input? lol

we were able to play the patch last night also

That's what I was guessing.. Kinda weird.

Do you know of any footage of Sarah in tournament play? Or footage of a good Sarah? (preferably not online) I want to bounce off ideas on what works and how.

Red Reaper

Well this is down-right dumbfuckery, no 3D fighters at EVO whatsoever this year.
It's in large part due to the kommunities. If they aren't big enough, they won't be there. So if people want their game there they need to support it. Killer Instinct is the exception because of MS.

I would've loved to play DOA and Injustice as my two main games at EVO though. =/

Red Reaper

@Anton I was thinking we kould probably kill two birds with one stone if we're having kasuals this Saturday. (Play DOA5U AND Injustice.) I kould bring my PS3 but I don't have a lagless monitor. (I practice on a CRT)

ModusPwnins

Wont be able to make it out for casuals this weekend, unless of course p-lay stays open way past 10. Got family stuff on both sat and sun.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
For those of you that don't know (and I texted most of you about it), Jennifer at 1337LoungeLive has invited DOA players out for another fgc live night this Friday at Jace Hall Celebrity arcade. It is a Valentine's Day event, and it'll be a great opportunity for people to recognize you guys again (or for the first time if you've never been there). As well as more exposure for DOA, to talk about the game, it's updates and the upcoming new character, Marie Rose.

Jennifer and the 1337LoungeLive crew are very chill people and it's always great to hangout and talk with them. IF you guys actually go, then I'll be able to hop on webcam during the show to talk the technicality in the game if need be. Because CJ and I will not be able to make it out for this, this time. Because you will be interviewed for at least 30 minutes at the beginning of the show.

Address;

Victoria Studios/Jace Hall Celebrity Arcade
10911 Riverside Drive, Suite 100
North Hollywood, CA 91602

Between Lankershim and Vineland, right next to the McDonalds. Please park on the street or in one of the “Victory Studios/HD Films” or “Guest” spaces in the lot. Do not park in the Blu Focus spots; you’ll be towed! Enter via the door at the bottom of the stairs in the parking lot. Ring the bell, and we’ll come get you!

The event always starts at 9PM, so it's usually best to arrive early (like maybe 7-8pm but arriving at 9 is okay too). Hope some of you guys can make it out for the event.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD