The Official SoCal DOA Thread

NukNuks

I love how the Cali DOA players are taking my advice on how to get DOA in NCR. You guys must really want your game to be there! -_-

That was sarcasm btw.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I love how the Cali DOA players are taking my advice on how to get DOA in NCR. You guys must really want your game to be there! -_-

That was sarcasm btw.

I've told everyone on Skype about your suggestions twice already, and have even notified a few other players and have had other players (Awesmic) notify other Cali players I don't know well. To the get the word out. I think only you and I have posted in the NCR group on Facebook so far. >.>

NukNuks

I've told everyone on Skype about your suggestions twice already, and have even notified a few other players and have had other players (Awesmic) notify other Cali players I don't know well. To the get the word out. I think only you and I have posted in the NCR group on Facebook so far. >.>
Good stuff. It's really easy for me to see that you are at least trying. I know there's a couple more people that are pushing for it but not as many as we need.

It really bugs the shit outta me how we have all these Cali DOA players that post on the competitive Facebook group but CAN'T make a damn post on the NCR event page! Do you guys not see how important is that we make our presence as DOA players public by posting on the Facebook event page?! PM'ing and tweeting Kineda is nice and all but the most important one out of all my tips is to make it public on the Facebook event page!!! Don't be surprised if our game gets over looked and we don't get in. Y'all are doing this to yourselves.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I know for sure CJ, Shadow, Ikdomo, Tenren and myself have been talking about both NCR and BotBII. We've been prioritizing NCR at the moment, but have also been highly considering BotBII if DOA doesn't make the cut (I'd really love to make both events considering DOA makes it to NCR, but I'll have funds for one or the other). We're still seeing what can be done, but I agree that we definitely need more people trying to get DOA noticed out here as a game.

Too many players out here and in general that worry about playing and being good online, when players should start trying to help making our offline scene grow. I know some folks can't always make it out to something, which is understandable. But for those that can, there's no excuse.

EDIT: Add Doug to that list, I'm pretty sure he's going as well.

ikodomo

yeah they said nope. That's also a bit far for me. cjs is our best bet and hes staying at a hotel so we have plenty of rooms for ourselves.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Let's vote DOA5 into NCR folks. This would definitely mean a lot to us players out here in California, as well as do the some community some good by having our game at another major. Please support this just by going to the link here; https://m.facebook.com/questions.ph...vity&actorid=616537064&__user=100000685325130

---and vote for DOA5. The game has a change to hit the roster, but we still need to push further to ensure that it happens. Many thanks in advance to anyone who shows their support.

Optimusprime169

I'm going out on a limb here, if anyone who lives in Southern California and are looking for local comp. I guess online matchmaking can be done here as well to help the latency of the netcode...

If you have sessions in your area, places that are willing to hold DOA sessions, or are simply just a DOA player in SoCal looking for comp in some form (offline/online), post up!!!

I currently live in San Diego, and I currently do offline sessions for KOF (and hopefully VF5) in my area, but am willing to hold sessions for DOA if there's people willing to come... Post up if you're interested...

I'll be in San Diego from March 1st-April 29th. I am a pretty advent fighter. I would like to get some offline battles in preparation for the potential NorCal tournament April 26-28. I'm not on here much, so anyone can email me at winkf1ma@cmich.edu . I'm open to fighting anyone.

ikodomo

tenren, lokki, and shuns fury are some of the san diego DOA players that you can try to hit up when you're down there.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
^ Also Lap is in San Deigo.

Just spreading the word that all you SoCal players better be aiming for NCR. Most likely the last major in our State.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
finally back in town, prolly wont be ablt to get any games in till this weekend tho

Tenren go to every DOA player who live in San Deigo house and drive them down to NCR. Even if you have to stuff them bitches in the trunk. They will live.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Yeah I won't be able to make it to Triple Crown this weekend either. Let's plan for next weekend though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD