The Slip Stun Thread

Corza

Standard Donor
I noticed that Kokoro's 236T-2P is not on the list. It's probably because I kept editing the same post over and over as I found new setups, so maybe you didn't see it. It works on "normal hit".

KING JAIMY

I noticed that Kokoro's 236T-2P is not on the list. It's probably because I kept editing the same post over and over as I found new setups, so maybe you didn't see it. It works on "normal hit".
236T - 2P = Heichu 2P. She goes into Heichu after the throw. So the 2P she does is from Heichu.

Corza

Standard Donor
236T - 2P = Heichu 2P. She goes into Heichu after the throw. So the 2P she does is from Heichu.

Yes, I know it's her Heichu stance, but this is a special case, because this is the only way she can transition to the stance without hitting and stunning the opponent. If you do 2H+KP+K-2P for example, then it won't be a slip stun anymore, unless you delay it to the max. Same with 66P+KP+K-2P for example.

KING JAIMY

Yes, I know it's her Heichu stance, but this is a special case, because this is the only way she can transition to the stance without hitting and stunning the opponent. If you do 2H+KP+K-2P for example, then it won't be a slip stun anymore, unless you delay it to the max. Same with 66P+KP+K-2P for example.
There's multiple ways to get into Heichu with a throw while still causing slip stun:
PPT, P2KT, 4PKT and more. Otherwise I would have to list all options.

Corza

Standard Donor
Oh, I see now. So the P+K transitions don't work, only the ones from the throw. Gotcha!

KING JAIMY

Oh, I see now. So the P+K transitions don't work, only the ones from the throw. Gotcha!
Yeah the P+K's after a strike like 66P+K, 8P, 3PP, BT P6P don't work because they already give a stun, like you said. Any throw into Heichu will work. I think these are all the possible options:

236T, PPT, P2KT, 4PKT, 33PT, 66P+KT, 236P+KT.

Heikou

Standard Donor
For Kokoro, a really useful slipstun she has is 2K. If it lands counter and you delay the followup P (since it puts crouching opponents into SDS) it will guarantee a dash in then 7K launch.

1K, BT P+K also guarantees 33P lift stun in open space.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD