Third Costume Pack

Brute

Standard Donor
What original DLC costume did Lisa get? She only got her kitty outfit from DOA4 and DOAD, her gold dress thing from DOAD, and Leifang's dress.
Ah. Didn't play dimensions, so I didn't know her gold one was recycled.

He has a scuba outfit, but it's a new one, not his classic one. Personally I never really cared all that much for the scuba outfit, so I'm fine with never seeing it again.
Yeah, that's where I'm at.

Chaos

Countdown to preemptive rage in 5... 4...

But really, yay. I can't remember the last time a game had such an aggressive DLC strategy as quickly as this. Most publishers leave it a month or so before the first DLC hits (not counting launch day on-disc ''DLC'') and they're trying to string it out longer and longer now, with season passes for a year of DLC or whatever which typically boils down to one map pack every four months or some such. It's nice to know that for this there's a constant stream of stuff in the pipeline.
Thats because TN cares about us. ;)

Darrell

just give me this Lei Feng
Lei_Fang_9.jpg

Sir Skeleton

Is TN gonna finally give Ayane some love and give her some costumes? I know a lot of characters have not gotten costumes either, but Ayane seems to be the odd girl out being the only female without a new costume. If they are giving her one or two I am really wishing for something cute or sexy as opposed to just an alternate ninja outfit.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD