Third Costume Pack

kupo

8115340751_0608dcc39d_z.jpg

Finally my Kasumi school costume is back! >.<

Martin

I don't even play the guys, but I really hope they get costumes in this one. Bass, Jann Lee, Hayate, Brad Wong & Eliot all need one!

Ace Flibble

Leifang's looks like a poor cosplay rather than a return of a classic. Bad form, there. The other two I just could not give the slightest damn about.

Shame, I just went and stocked up on MS points 'n all.

phoenix1985gr

Lei Fang looks amazing (hoping you can change the hair into ponytail with shoulder button) I also really like Kasumi schoolgirl (here's hoping the pack will have Ayane's too) The only one i dont like is the bikini thing for ayane love the t shirt with her name on but i d prefer if they 'd put some shorts or skirt or something...

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I'm not even a fan of these characters, and I'm already ecstatic about these throwbacks.

Looking forward to more of them, especially for the remaining cast. But Christie's trenchcoat still remains my most anticipated DLC costume.

Lexmark2

Leifang's looks like a poor cosplay rather than a return of a classic. Bad form, there. The other two I just could not give the slightest damn about.

Shame, I just went and stocked up on MS points 'n all.
How so it looks the same as the DOAU version of the costume, lei-fang costume is actully practical clothing that you will see some females actually wear or something similar.

Also these are packs people so I would guess that there are more costumes included in said pack. The special pack 2 i'm sure has ayanes costume in it that we've been seeing so that would kinda confirm that there's more to it than just one picture.

Kayin Amoh

Yeah... I think this'll be the first one I don't buy. Lei Fang's is great, but I don't care about Kasumi or Ayane and I don't actually *play* as Lei Fang.

Chances are that there'll be another two sets released alongside these characters' though. We'll see what else is available.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I don't like school girl outfits so that I don't care about. Lei Fang's black outfit with shorts I always loved, though.

shunwong

Another thing that would be cool: DOA characters dressed as VF characters. Gen Fu dressed as Shun Di. Mila dressed as Vanessa. Etc.

Reactions: d3v
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD