06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Mystline

I'm liking Hayate's costume. So at this rate we're getting one costume for one guy every two weeks? I'm ok with that if they turn out like this one. lol.

Emmanuel

I dont mind these costumes but they dont warrant their price tag. And were those costumes real? Hayate has a shirtless version of his outfit and Ayane took Kasumi's overall outfit she was already shown in.
and like keylay says kokoro school uniform it's the one that she already have without the jacket, that's just wrong, i dont mind if they want to put a old outfits from previous doa's but at least diferent costumes not the same costumes with a minor change for another character (leifang dress, kasumi overall and probably more to come) or even worst for the same character with a minor change (kokoro school uniform or hayate) if they were in the disc i wouldn't mind (tina, leifang, kasumi, etc.) but people are actually paying for this u.u im not complaining about old costumes because they're cool and all but the only thing i see it's a bunch of copy paste with a minor change and that's all, not even and old costume like it should be (again like keylay says kokoro C4 from DOA 4 would be nice) and i know in DOA 4 kokoro has the same dress like 3 times but like i say the costumes were in the disc already u.u well at this point i think im just bitching but i mean really?..... tha's not the way they should do this and the price dont make it any easier.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
So this time Ayane gets three costumes instead of Lisa? I hope they aren't planning on making one girl get three outfits every time.

Sixmsj

They're targeting the people most likely to buy DLC. See CE costumes on ebay. Why work on male costumes when most of your sales are the female ones?

MasterHavik

They're targeting the people most likely to buy DLC. See CE costumes on ebay. Why work on male costumes when most of your sales are the female ones?
Because a lot of them don't have a ton of costumes and not everyone mains a female a character.

Sixmsj

Because a lot of them don't have a ton of costumes and not everyone mains a female a character.
It doesn't make sense from a financial point of view. They are a business after-all.

I'll be getting this pack but I do wish they'd lower the price..

MCDOA

Nothing of interest for me this time.
They really should include more characters in these outfit packs.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD