This NEVER gets old lol XD

x Sypher x

Tom Brady talked some epic shit back in that game.

Yeah I was actually surprised when I discovered this. I was trying to convince myself that maybe JustOwnin was just pissing him off, or maybe he really is a trash talker. Either way it was very entertaining, trash talk vs trash talk. He even sounded more of a dick than Master lol.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Nah, Bill has a tournament/gaming personality and then a real life personality. He keeps the two seperate, and this is his tournament personality. Back then, online play was still a fairly new thing, so he's still acting like it's an arcade and that's just fine. For arcade culture this is absolutely routine behavior.

Furthermore, Justownin WAS talking a lot of shit back then. The kind of long-winded posts he was making, bragging about how he was the most undefeatable player in the universe.... and then for a short while, a staunch refusal to attend tournaments. It was because he would talk so much shit and then refuse to go to a tournament that this confrontation happened.

It may have sounded harsh, but it was honestly just Bill's way of getting people in the right mindset for tournaments, and to make people understand that online trash talk could absolutely never be permitted against offline results. It was a very large problem with the doa community early on, and even I was guilty of it. Bill said what he had to, and we all grew from it.

Tough love.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Updated original post with medio link to the media library after importing the youtube video to the library. You're free to add any video to the library if you believe it fits.

Tenren

fuck i dont even remember lol that was like 04 or 05
lol checked youtube that vid was 05

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Im a dick sypher? Didn't know lol.
Do you visit DOA sites and ignore everyone's posts but your own?

Or is it that you're the only person posting?
Fh9DK.png

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Okay, ignore Rikuto and myself being assholes for a second and let's raise a few points.

Allan Paris holds DOA4 tournaments online almost every other week at the same time; not a FSD tournament, not a DOAC tournament, not a DOAW tournament and not a TKP tournament, just a DOA4 tournament and doesn't associate it with any particular forum but promotes it on all of them. He spends countless amounts of time on this at his own cost and with no personal benefit other than trying to strengthen an already weak community. What do you do? A day or two before his tournament, you suddenly schedule a TKP DOA4 tournament. What time do you schedule this for? The same time as AP's tournament that's been held at the same time for the last several months? Nope, no conflict of interest there!

Rather than promote AP's event, you spit on him and everything he's done and promote yourself instead and bring attention to yourself and try to lure people away from his event with bullshit prizes you obtained through questionable means. You don't think you're a dick? This is just what you've done in the last week. You do this kind of shit all the time. You belittle other players while promoting yourself. If it's not about Master, it's not worth even mentioning. You still don't think you're a dick?

The biggest and most outrageous example is when you fixed a tournament and basically stole $10,000 from other much more competent players. You even denied them the opportunity to compete. Yet, you don't think you're a dick?

To make matters worse, you see absolutely no shame in what you've done. Are you really that stupid? Are you just playing dumb as a way to try and ignore everything? You're the single worst thing to happen to this community. You might be a good player but the way you treat other people in the DOA community and pretend nothing's wrong with what you've done means you deserve absolutely no one's respect. The people who do respect you only do so because they're only familiar with your lies and fables and don't actually know what kind of a person you are or what you've done.

The ninja you play? Ryu Hayabusa? If he were to have committed such shameful acts, he would have committed seppuku a long time ago for fear of shaming himself further. You have absolutely no shame and continue on. I don't think I've ever known such an awful person. An honest to goodness person that's actually an awful person. I've known some awful people in my life but they all had some redeeming qualities; not you Master, not you. Still think you're not a dick or are you going to continue with this charade? I'm formally calling you out.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I don't know about all this drama with Master and Brady and all that talk about rigging tournaments is about, because I honestly don't give two shits about the drama in communities and I don't care how many tournaments a person has won.

What I do know is that if you signing your own posts is some really pretentious shit that 14 year olds on myspace used to do back in early 2000s and makes you look like an attention whore. It's gay as hell and makes you looks like a clown.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Im a dick sypher? Didn't know lol.

MASTER
:hayabusa:
I'm sure he meant detective.

Detectives are called dicks too, you know.
I don't know about all this drama with Master and Brady and all that talk about rigging tournaments is about, because I honestly don't give two shits about the drama in communities and I don't care how many tournaments a person has won.

What I do know is that if you signing your own posts is some really pretentious shit that 14 year olds on myspace used to do back in early 2000s and makes you look like an attention whore. It's gay as hell and makes you looks like a clown.
If anyone needs that lecture, it's me... except the sig part isn't the problem.

I don't do any of that stuff you just mentioned, and to this day, I'm still labeled as far worse of a clown than you're suggesting he is.

Raansu

He's been doing it for years lol. I don't even remember when he started doing that. I think back when ppl started to notice him in doa3 maybe? I dunno. I never saw the point in it, but whatever.

Raansu

I'm sure he meant detective.

Detectives are called dicks too, you know.
If anyone needs that lecture, it's me... except the sig part isn't the problem.

I don't do any of that stuff you just mentioned, and to this day, I'm still labeled as far worse of a clown than you're suggesting he is.

You're not labeled as a clown. At most people just annoyed by you because you make the most random posts when NO ONE is talking to you or about you, and people just get the assumption that you are just trying to raise your post count. And you always flip a conversation into something completely different than the original context.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor

Na, bro, you're cool. You're just a huge jerk off. I mean, that's okay, because I jerk off too, you know. Man, that Sasha Gray is the bomb.

Tenren

^ lol
@Master- I've never meet yah in person! But the few time over the net/xbl you never once took the time to talk with me. You just blew me off. If it wasn't for people like chosen1 or PL or hell even Awesmic I would of quit playing along time ago. Fuck to this day Carl answer every question I ask him. Hell just the other night I was chatting with him on his stream while waiting for the AE 2012 patch to come out. I have FB him, twitted him even msg on SRK and he still responds. All of that and im 99% sure he still doesn't know who I am.

What im getting at is you may not do it intentionally but if you do it to the wrong people it might scare them away from DOA. They'll think hey, This is one of the best at the game and he wont even take the time to talk with me or help me, fuck this community. Hell it almost pushed me off from it.

HAHA i just remember something. My very first WCG online. I had to fight JR. He didn't show and the reff DQ'd him. Then he came on later and we ran it back. After a few emails the ref allowed it. I was so scared cuz I knew his rep and he was sure to be more pissed after getting DQ'd. Not once did he talk trash to me cuz he knew I was new to DOA. After the ass kicking he gave me. He played with me some more and pointed out what i need to do to get better. I was blown away! Here was one of the biggest mouth know to man. DOAC most hated guy. He totaled treated me as a equal. Ever since then I have respected him. Even tho he is loud sometimes lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD