This NEVER gets old lol XD

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
My bad, bro, my bad. I try not to shit thread, but I just can't help it because I'm an asshole.

edit: okay, Master liked my post where I shit on his posting. Uh, okay, I don't know if that is just plain stupid or more pretentious. I just don't understand the doa community sometimes.

MASTER

Standard Donor
^ lol
@Master- I've never meet yah in person! But the few time over the net/xbl you never once took the time to talk with me. You just blew me off. If it wasn't for people like chosen1 or PL or hell even Awesmic I would of quit playing along time ago. Fuck to this day Carl answer every question I ask him. Hell just the other night I was chatting with him on his stream while waiting for the AE 2012 patch to come out. I have FB him, twitted him even msg on SRK and he still responds. All of that and im 99% sure he still doesn't know who I am.

What im getting at is you may not do it intentionally but if you do it to the wrong people it might scare them away from DOA. They'll think hey, This is one of the best at the game and he wont even take the time to talk with me or help me, fuck this community. Hell it almost pushed me off from it.

HAHA i just remember something. My very first WCG online. I had to fight JR. He didn't show and the reff DQ'd him. Then he came on later and we ran it back. After a few emails the ref allowed it. I was so scared cuz I knew his rep and he was sure to be more pissed after getting DQ'd. Not once did he talk trash to me cuz he knew I was new to DOA. After the ass kicking he gave me. He played with me some more and pointed out what i need to do to get better. I was blown away! Here was one of the biggest mouth know to man. DOAC most hated guy. He totaled treated me as a equal. Ever since then I have respected him. Even tho he is loud sometimes lol

Let me respond to this post by saying, I am sorry if i blew you off. I can Assure i didn't mean to and it was most likely by accident. Also one thing i want to bring up is that i have had several fake "MASTER's" online and in forums so if you messaged one of them trying to act like me and they blew you off, its only because it wasn't me. I have to mention this because apparently there is still people, to this day, that make fake accounts that sound/look like mine.

I am however glad to here that C1 and PL spent some time to answer your questions. *MY* experiences on people that have met PL in the past have actually received the opposite of what you experienced with him so its good to see he is helping more and more nowadays. One last thing i wanted to mention is that i do get a lot of messages/friendrequests/pm/etc. And sometimes i miss some so im sorry if i just didn't get yours or if i didn't have the proper amount of time to answer your question correctly.

Nice to meet you though.

MASTER
:hayabusa:

Tenren

its cool in the past. Mostly I just don't want newer people coming to the community to get the wrong idea. Our community is already small and with DOA5 I hope for it to grow.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD