Thoughts on the new hairstyles?

Argentus

I'm sure I'll warm up to em but right now they seem...random

Yeah cute and all, but.. pigtails on the grown ass wrestler and the bitchiest of the characters?

Kasumis ponytail being simply adjusted from the center of her head, to the side?

What is possibly the cutest "sweet girl" hairstyle, given to the tomboy who normally has tussled boyish hair?

Yay for new hairstyles but...the hell is up with the chosen styles? Hitomis is fine, though.

What about you guys? I think we all agree they look cute/nice/whatever, but am I the only one who wished they would have chosen more...believable styles for each character? Seriously ayane and Tina in pigtails is just awkward lol.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I'm sure I'll warm up to em but right now they seem...random

Yeah cute and all, but.. pigtails on the grown ass wrestler and the bitchiest of the characters?

Kasumis ponytail being simply adjusted from the center of her head, to the side?

What is possibly the cutest "sweet girl" hairstyle, given to the tomboy who normally has tussled boyish hair?

Yay for new hairstyles but...the hell is up with the chosen styles? Hitomis is fine, though.

What about you guys? I think we all agree they look cute/nice/whatever, but am I the only one who wished they would have chosen more...believable styles for each character? Seriously ayane and Tina in pigtails is just awkward lol.
Admit it, you don't care what we want...

You just want your blue-haired Mila... with pants.

A decent pair of pants.

werewolfgold

Everyone should be well aware by this point that accurate and consistent characterization (whatever that means to anyone personally) when it comes to customization items or even costumes is the last thing that Team Ninja cares about. It's just what people will think are sexy or "moe" in typical otaku terms.

PhoenixVFIRE

What I think is that Team Ninja needs to stop beating around the bush and just give us basic customization for all characters in DOA6.... and I don't wanna hear the "it'll ruin the personalities of the characters", because bitch please, they already ruined it a long time ago with their own costumes and shit lol...

but on a more serious note, I actually like all the new hairstyle options that have been shown thus far. I think the guys should get some hair options as well. Maybe some different short hairstyles, I really like Eliot's new cut for that new costumes.

Argentus

Admit it, you don't care what we want...

You just want your blue-haired Mila... with pants.

A decent pair of pants.
I actually would've been okay with any number of punk/rock styles.

But while I do love the new style, and I'll make the most of it...its still a very odd choice.

Intelligent Alpha

What I think is that Team Ninja needs to stop beating around the bush and just give us basic customization for all characters in DOA6.... and I don't wanna hear the "it'll ruin the personalities of the characters", because bitch please, they already ruined it a long time ago with their own costumes and shit lol...

Yeah! Look at Alpha's outfit! Like really? She eats flesh and bone for snack! And THIS tacked on outfit? I asked for clothes, but now I wish I hadn't! *SMDH* XD!

KwonJigglypuff

I think Helena would look okay with a beehive.
Not really a request, just an idea.

1414331781-adele-high-beehive-hairstyles.jpg

Last edited:

deiteu

I love a new hairstyle for Christie where either it's a bit longer, or where she has it up in like a cute bun or something. She'd look really good in it imo.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I really like Eliot's new cut for that new costumes.
Which new cut, which new costume? o . O

I just want momiji to get a loose hair option.

She won't ever get that. Her hair is too long (it would reach to her knees) and it would be an absolute animation and clipping nightmare. Super long hair is just not meant to be in fighting games. I doubt, we will see any hair that is longer than Kokoro's or Nyotengu's, not even in DOA6.

Last edited:

Argentus

I think Helena would look okay with a beehive.
Not really a request, just an idea.

1414331781-adele-high-beehive-hairstyles.jpg
Just have Helena and Rachel swap hairstyles

Which new cut, which new costume? o . O

She won't ever get that. Her hair is too long (it would reach to her knees) and it would be an absolute animation and clipping nightmare. Super long hair is just not meant to be in fighting games. I doubt, we will see any hair that is longer than Kokoro's or Nyotengu's, not even in DOA6.
I don't think he realized Eliot already had Pais hairstyle.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD