Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Depends on how many people you trash.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I'm not relevant enough to vote.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!

Tag? No thanks. 49 second thoughts on DOA tag mode.

You will never win at TTT2, Loopy. I know from personal experience you do NOT have the attention span required for it.

Therefore you will never get money from it.

Logic.

Also I'm playing DOA tag because its fun. You're playing DOA singles because money. Different motivating factors are involved. If you wish to be miserable every day until payday, keep playing singles.

Finally, I never said "Loopy let's go play tag". I said "Loopy, fuck singles. I'm going to play tag". And you invited yourself. I never forced you into anything, or obligated you into anything.

Don't rant to me because of a decision you chose to make.

lopedo

You will never win at TTT2, Loopy. I know from personal experience you do NOT have the attention span required for it.

Therefore you will never get money from it.

Logic.

Also I'm playing DOA tag because its fun. You're playing DOA singles because money. Different motivating factors are involved. If you wish to be miserable every day until payday, keep playing singles.

Finally, I never said "Loopy let's go play tag". I said "Loopy, fuck singles. I'm going to play tag". And you invited yourself. I never forced you into anything, or obligated you into anything.

Don't rant to me because of a decision you chose to make.

I love you.

lopedo

Another quick video up. Not posting the link here due to the offensive nature of the episode. View at your own risk. Follow the links above to get to my channel and enjoy. :)

Brute

Standard Donor
MaxDrago was just trying to get under your skin. From the looks of things, he succeeded.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
MaxDrago was just trying to get under your skin. From the looks of things, he succeeded.

Actually it's the exact opposite. Max isn't a troll, he gets legit upset at things.

Lopedo on the other hand, is always like this. And I do mean always.

Julius Rage

This shit is officially wack. Why are you making tribute videos
to Maxdrago?

Why is every other word fuck?

Why are you always leaning on the same pillow/wall?

Talk about stuff at length, learn how to curse like Debra Morgan from Dexter,
and film in different areas of your house or if that's not possible then sometimes have your chick
in the video laying next to you.

Or use the hooker as a pillow while filming.

Shits gettin stale.

Julius Rage

How about instead of things you wanna talk about you let us tell you what to talk about.

Talk about why you dislike DOA but remain a competitive and contributing member of the community.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD