Tina 44 Throw Advantage?

Impact Finale

Is there any advantage to this throw? Is there any advantage to this throw if you get a high counter 44 throw off?

What are some things guaranteed with this throw? just wondering.

Also i posted on facebook but i do not know if i will get an answer for this question.

Tina's 46 grab ,has a charge up version? What is the point of the normal one and charged version ? any benefits to it?

RubinRoon

If you get 44T on hi counter you might wanna finish this combo throw since it eats 1/3 of the opponents life bar. You are at +10 after 44T so 1 jab may be guaranteed, but the two things I would go for are

3pp; its safe if blockes, gives a limbo stun + guaranteed launcher if landed on back turned opponents, if landed on front turned opponents gives you a feint stun.

3k; gives you huge adv and basically a free launcher if landed on bt opponents, is safe and has two (k,p) folloups, k being unsafe and p is easily held on reaction. 3k is also 14f as opposed to 3p which is 17, so its easier to land on bt opponents.

44t against ropes is nasty, try it in training mode and see for yourself.

I would rather use 64T > 6T gives you same fr adv + some damage + opponent is closer, its slower though, also breakable, but with a little practice that shouldnt be an issue.

46t has 3 stages of charge up, you see it in the throw animation, the charged up versions only do more damage (and maybe wall carry a little) and are imposiible to land on a non braindead opponent, unless you use it as a high crush or whiff punisher.

PacManila

I agree that :6::4::H+P:>:6::H+P: is the better option if you want to do BT setups off a throw. The opponent can easily backdash after :4::4::H+P: to avoid almost any setup.

RubinRoon

I love people who backdash all the time as if they could escape the entire set up with it. They look so stupid when they eat 6h+k + strangle ground throw.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD