Tina Power Launcher Combos

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
Alright, in the combo section the default off this is 44p, 7p, 7k, ppk. I find that using 9k as the first combo starter seems much better. Still experimenting but 9k, 9pk, giant swing does more dmg and is my go to until I find something better.

edit: my bad, I meant 9k, 9pk* not 9pp

Last edited:

RubinRoon

How much damage do you get? I get 101 by simply 9k 9k giant swing. Really easy and 2 more damage than the combo challange one.

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
How much damage do you get? I get 101 by simply 9k 9k giant swing. Really easy and 2 more damage than the combo challange one.

On Counter Hit
Combo Challenge Combo: 109
9k 9k Giant Swing: 111
9k 9pk Giant Swing: 122 I feel that this combo is slightly harder to do for some reason against heavies, but it still can be done. Let me know if you find a more dmging one.

If the other combo is too hard, or if you just want something more consistent for lag or whatever AND/OR if you're heading into a wall, I recommend you use:
9k 66ppk,

Doa_Eater

On Counter Hit
Combo Challenge Combo: 109

9k 9pk Giant Swing: 122 I feel that this combo is slightly harder to do for some reason against heavies, but it still can be done. Let me know if you find a more dmging one.

Does the throw work on all weight classes?

Darth Lotonic X

From my "No Timing" Launcher Guide

For information about the format of these combos go here

Tina is shit at juggling heavies on walls.

No Wall:
Alpha-Middle: (:P:) :9::K:, :9::P::K:, :426::H+P: (112)
Heavy: (:3::P+K:) :7::K:, :7::K:, :7::K:, :4::P::P: (105)
^This combo works everywhere, but doesn't work on Bayman or Leon for some reason.
Leon/Bayman: (:P:) :9::K:, :9::P::K:, :H+P: (102)

Wall: Not required
Alpha: (:P:) :9::K:, :9::P:, :6::6::P::P::K:(102)
Light/Middle: (:2::P:) :6::P::P::6::K:, :426::H+P:(101)
Heavy: (:3::P+K:) :7::K:, :7::K:, :4::H+P:(105)
^This is a variant of the heavy combo above that can give wall splat, but it kind of hard to do. Still doesn't work on Bayman or Leon.

Last edited:

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor

For information about the format of these combos go here

Tina is shit at juggling on walls.

No Wall:
Alpha-Med: (:P:) :9::K:, :9::P::K:, :426::H+P: (112)
Heavy: (:P:) :9::K:, :9::P::K:, :H+P: (102)

Wall:
Alpha: (:P:) :9::K:, :9::P:, :6::6::P::P::K:(102)
Light/Med: (:P:) :9::K:, :9::P:, :6::P::P::P+K:(93)

Oh wow thank you very much. I didn't know of a way to do this every time without fail and had to resort to a lesser dmging, but more accurate combo so thank you very much for finding this out! This still happens to be the most dmging combo I could come up with so since you've found a way to rid away with the timing, you have done a service to Tina players!

NOTE: I'd just like to point out that
clear.png
clear.png
the giant swing combo can still be done on heavies, it just requires the timing from the player.

Last edited:

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
I was aware of the Heavy combo because of this video, and I used to substitute that so I could do some reliant dmg online, but I was totally unaware of this variant. It's annoying because you have to wait a second on light weights otherwise the second kick misses them. I also wanna say I have done it to Leon before, but it's not reliable. It's weird.

Heavy: (:3::P+K:) :7::K:, :7::K:, :4::H+P:(105)

More difficult but something to learn I suppose. Good stuff.

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
Check this baby out: I dub said combo "Only In Japan."

I call it that because a good Japanese player that I don't even think uses Tina used this against me the other day to my dismay, and I figured it out, and with that information I was able to construct the newly powerful, high dmging Alpha combo. Behold Tina Mortals:

Name: Only In Japan
Description: A highly accurate, highly stylish, PSEUDO-TIMINGLESS power launcher that works on ALL weights and is only ONE dmg less than (:P:) :9::K:, :9::P::K:, :426::H+P: (132 HC). It is considered semi-timingless because the first hit is timingless, but the next follow up requires you to pause/wait a sec BUT DON'T WORRY! IT'S EASY I PROMISE!

THE COMBO:
:6::6:. :4:TAUNT, (pseudo pause), :9::P::K:, :426::H+P: (131 HC)

NEW ALPHA COMBO
:6::6:. :4:TAUNT, :9::K:, :9::P::K:,:426::H+P: (144 HC)

THE IMPACT: If you happen to pull this combo off successfully on an Alpha, you auto-win the game. It's essentially the Tina/DOA5U's way of telling the Alpha player to eat a fat dick. If you can't pull off the Giant Swing, I suggest using :4::H+P: for 139 dmg. You're not as manly and badass, but hey, it's not the easiest combo in the world to do.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD