DOA5U Tina's enviromental follow ups

Doa_Eater

Yes, it's supposed to trigger the train event but he was off center so I got denied. meanwhile if you hit an opponent near a wall they go flying into it when you didn't want to.

It is not a bug, if u have previously activated a breakable object in a combo and then finished it in a wall hit that would usually splat it wont, the same goes if u hit an opponent into breakable and then another breakable(way too common on Home stage) the animation is not the same and the set up is over. This is done on purpose to prevent really.

The Train really is a rare to just impossible occurrence but i do agree that it is a bug and it should activate the dangerzone.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
It is not a bug, if u have previously activated a breakable object in a combo and then finished it in a wall hit that would usually splat it wont, the same goes if u hit an opponent into breakable and then another breakable(way too common on Home stage) the animation is not the same and the set up is over. This is done on purpose to prevent really.

The Train really is a rare to just impossible occurrence but i do agree that it is a bug and it should activate the dangerzone.

I'm very familiar with this rule. The first combo in the video is structured according to it. But man if Akria, Leon, and Gen Fu could get kill combos without gimmicks why can't Tina. The closest I've gotten is 288 no power blow. With a Power Blow I get the Bayman combo.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD