Training/SParring

Minatao

I just do the combo challenges to help me learn some of the moves, and then i start experimenting and finding ways to work moves into my repetoire. But doing the combo challenges helps me learn what moves chain into what without having to open the move list constantly. And yeah, i'll add you. I could use some practice mixing up my attacks to deal with holds. Feel free to add me if you want to throw down for a bit.

Demoth

You can add me on PSN. I'm also looking to get better. I used to be very good at DOA 4, then took a long break, started getting back into DOA 5, but haven't practiced consistently, so I fluctuate from "Pretty good" to "Free win".

I'm trying to learn Nyotengu and Lei Fang, as I've been a Brad Wong player for about 13 years now, and he's literally the only character I've ever practiced with, much to the annoyance of all my friends who have mastered at least 5 characters and become proficient with all the others.

Edit: Oops, PSN is Demoth_Hymside

Anyone can add me, actually, as I'm always down for just a good, friendly fight.

Minatao

I have a friend who's trying to get into playing but keeps hitting a slight wall.. most of the problem i have stems from moves that require having your back turned to the opponent. The combo training doesn't really instruct you on how to do this before throwing these moves at you which kinda.. defeats the purpose of the training.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD