Ugh I hate Youtube Milas...

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Just don't make a mountain out of a molehill Argentus. If someone is mean to you online, you could just ignore it, leave and create your own lobby. Then you can invite some friends to play with and you don't need to be afraid of getting kicked due to using Mila.

If you feel to shake of your anger about such people, you could also just write it down in your personal profile status instead of creating a new thread, because the only topic this thread seems to have is "Argentus has a problem with xy". This is neither interesting nor helpful for the communtiy in any way, so the forum is just not the right place to post it.

I'd vote for closing this thread.

WAZAAAAA

Just don't make a mountain out of a molehill Argentus. If someone is mean to you online, you could just ignore it, leave and create your own lobby. Then you can invite some friends to play with and you don't need to be afraid of getting kicked due to using Mila.

If you feel to shake of your anger about such people, you could also just write it down in your personal profile status instead of creating a new thread, because the only topic this thread seems to have is "Argentus has a problem with xy". This is neither interesting nor helpful for the communtiy in any way, so the forum is just not the right place to post it.

I'd vote for closing this thread.
clap-clap-clap-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2242.gif

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Simply put, just play your game. Improve your game around your style.

Here is the thing about the internet. Assholes are going to try to ram their opinion down your throat because there is no fear of consequences. These people feed off of a response because it releases endorphins inside their brain when you acknowledge their comment. If you don't acknowledge them, the chemical reaction that releases the endorphins can't break down. So now they are getting a stock pile of a chemical that can't break down inside their head. The body needs to relieve pressure and the chemical needs to be dumped. This process generates a negative emotion inside the body, often referred to as frustration.

It's science.

rximmortal

Playing online vs random players is always the same. I cant count how many times i received the text "SPAMMER" from a players that even dont know what frames mean.

xRELICXx

Here is the thing about the internet. Assholes are going to try to ram their opinion down your throat because there is no fear of consequences. These people feed off of a response because it releases endorphins inside their brain when you acknowledge their comment. If you don't acknowledge them, the chemical reaction that releases the endorphins can't break down. So now they are getting a stock pile of a chemical that can't break down inside their head. The body needs to relieve pressure and the chemical needs to be dumped. This process generates a negative emotion inside the body, often referred to as frustration.

It's science.
And there you have it folks from Dr. Sly Bass;)

Uberprinny

Now let me get this straight. Did they say,"I ll show you how its done" yet? People who say that to me ends up failing. I wonder if you come across someone and said,"thats not how you use Mila ya dunce! You supposed to let me win!" The gold is ripe for the harvesting. Let us know and dont skimp on the recording for evidence. XD

jjinkou2

It's science.

wow really interesting comment. Where did you find that? i would be pleased to read something about that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD