Ver 1.03 changes

FakeSypha

• 6P: changed hit reaction on Counter hit to small limbo stun.
  • 3K: changed hit reactions from crouching Counter hit or higher to sit-down stuns
These are not in the build.

I'm a bit late here, but 6P on CH makes a deeper stun in 1.03. Back in 1.02 made a silly stun (it was -2i on CH. Yes MINUS 2 ON CH, lol), and now in 1.03 is +10i.
It's still a holdable stun, so I don't even know why they called it "small limbo stun". The animation doesn't resemble a "limbo". It also doesn't share the same properties. I mean, obviously I can't just expect to get a full limbo stun from a 11i mid P poke, but then name the stun like that is ambiguous. The Limbo stun one of the few unholdables, so someone could guess a "small" limbo stun is still unholdable but it gives you a lesser frame advantage. Well, this is not the case, of course.

FakeSypha

Sorry for the double post.

Since 1.03A is out. I tested 3K on CH. Guess what? No sitdown stun at all. Boo...
Well, I was expecting that... but then I wanted to remain optimistic until this time came.

Clark Haeger

CHRISTIE

H+KKK: changed disadvantage on guard from -6, -6, -7 to -8, -8, -7.

2H+KP, PP2KP: fixed an issue that caused a different hit reaction when hitting an opponent in standing guard than when they were not guarding, and changed hit reaction for crouching normal hit to be the same as standing normal hit.

P+K: changed hit reaction on Counter hit to faint stun.

6P: changed hit reaction on Counter hit to small limbo stun.

4P, PP4P: added sidestep tracking.

Jakei-Taiho P: changed motion and voice

PP2P, back-turned 2P: added sidestep tracking.

9P: changed disadvantage on guard from -7 to 0F.

Back-turned P: changed disadvantage on guard from -13 to 0F.

3K: changed hit reactions from crouching Counter hit or higher to sit-down stuns

6PP: lengthened delay input window when transitioning into Jakeiho.

3KP: changed so holds cannot interrupt the 2nd hit.

Now it seems to me that these changes only make Christie better..
But we'll see how they'll work in game :D
Of course nerfing h+kkk makes me a bit sad :(
I'm am glad to see that they have made her better and more badass. Although, she is a military assassin. She wears a battle suit, even with huge tits and more than feminine ass. Making her a super cool, and snake-like female. : )

Clark Haeger

Well I JAK-ed off and bursted all over this player. Check it the last round and see for yourself if it's more evasive, I feel it is.

Yeah some pretty good stuff, but uhm.. what the fuck was he thinking when Brad kept on throwing those obvious easy low kicks to counter? Pretty dumb if you ask me, but that's just my opinion.

Dallas1088

Huh, not a whole lot of Christie talk is there? One thing I've noticed toying around with her right now are the different attributes her P+K has when used by itself and during a combo. By itself on CH it leads to an unholdable Faint Stun, but all that really grants you is one free hit, and it's unsafe and useless.

However, when used during a stun combo (I've noticed that any two chaining hits that keep an opponent in a heavy stun will do) the attack connecting during the Faint Stun will result in an unholdable launcher.

Ex.) KP, P+K, 4K (launches), 2PP, PPPP2P. That gets 111pts of damage on CH. This combo also works on NH, but only nets you 89pts of damage.

F+KK will also launch from this setup, but the damage isn't as high, so 4K seems like the best option. Just something I found interesting and wanted to share :)

Aliorumnas

Im not sure how i feel about them canceling this update

3K: changed hit reactions from crouching Counter hit or higher to sit-down stuns (1/25/2013 UPDATE) :3::K:

Doug Nguyen

Im not sure how i feel about them canceling this update

3K: changed hit reactions from crouching Counter hit or higher to sit-down stuns(1/25/2013 UPDATE) :3::K:
This would of been a really nice sit down stun. Hard to do since it required counter hit or higher but its nice to have options. Rather than just her 214P.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD