"VG Music Thread"

Yurlungur

Silent hill anyone? All hail akira yamaoka

For those who are also huge Dario Argento fans and fan of akira's work

BloodyDisgusting.com‏@BDisgusting
Composer @AkiraYamaoka will pen a song for Dario Argento’s new film! Read more here: http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3317784/akira-yamaoka-will-write-song-dario-argentos-sandman/…

AsheMann21

Silent hill anyone? All hail akira yamaoka

For those who are also huge Dario Argento fans and fan of akira's work

BloodyDisgusting.com‏@BDisgusting
Composer @AkiraYamaoka will pen a song for Dario Argento’s new film! Read more here: http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3317784/akira-yamaoka-will-write-song-dario-argentos-sandman/…
I just watched The Ring, so no thank you >.> or at least later on in the morning ._.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Awesome themes from all :eek:

A version based off the FF4 theme on SMRPG

Gurimmjaw

The Hitman games have one of the best soundtracks I have ever heard in a video game. Just so beautiful.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I heard of Laser Beam yesterday. Probably one of my favorite tracks in there. How is Persona Q: Shadow of Labyrinth by the way?

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I heard of Laser Beam yesterday. Probably one of my favorite tracks in there. How is Persona Q: Shadow of Labyrinth by the way?

I only just cleared the first dungeon earlier today, but I'm loving it so far. The gameplay is different than the Persona norm, since it's stylized more like Etrian Odyssey (which I've never played), so the combat is different and the social aspects of the game are much more limited, but the combat still has some Persona elements thrown into it, and the writing for the characters is still very much like it was in their respective games.

Plus, the soundtrack is phenomenal, as you'd expect it to be and seeing the teams of Persona 3 and Persona 4 interacting together is quite a treat.

AsheMann21

I have Shin Megami Tensei IV music

This is what I imagine Demon's Church would sound like if they brought it back. Something with church bells or gears to give it a temporal theme.

Ah, the epic boss theme. Shoutouts to the Minotaur, Medusa, Xi Wangmu, Pluto and King Kenji for making my playthrough arduous and tiring.
Fuck you all :)

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Whoa, nice thread. I'd like to share a remixed theme from Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD. "The Other Promise". They did a good job with this one. It really fits with the atmosphere during the Sora vs Roxas fight. You can feel the sorrow that Roxas went through. What makes this even better is that it still plays during the cutscenes following after the epic fight, weren't shown in the original KH2. Looking back in 2005 when I first played the original KH2, I never really understood Roxas's role in the story (I was like 9 years old at the time). But after playing 358/2 days, 2.5 HD and listening to this theme you start to feel for the guy. Sure did evoke some manly tears from me.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Been getting into THE iDOL@STER.

WARNING: Moe anime overload ahead.

To apologise for the moe anime overload, here's the track from the P5 trailer (keeping with the Persona theme)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD