Media Vigoorian Videos

Kayin Amoh

So I was watching Shingeki no Kyojin and decided to make this. The combos are all from training mode, except the last one which was shown to me by a friend - and turns out to have originated from 866AiN999 up there.

It's really just a music video, given that everything in it is in the game bar that final one.

CFW

I still don't have the game sadly, but thank y'all for giving me some Rachel material to analyze!

Drake Aldan

Day 1 Rachel all over again.

This is what she looks like, well, to me, now. Comments/criticism welcome... I just wanted to show 1.03 in action.

Fun fact: If the opponent likes staying on the ground or doing wakeup kicks the blender "still exists".

I definitely need to work on being more judicious with using 3P, air throw instead of 3PPP+KT. And on my tick throwing, which is nonexistent right now... And on working the knee/6PK instead of finishing it with the mid punch.

Knee into 66T kind of reminds me of Mila.

If anything seems funny about the videos that's because the health is on "Largest".
Yeah, I know...

Of course I don't show when I lose or how many matches it took to get these reads :oops:

In other news, the red turtleneck is bangin. Worth the money.
Though I wish I could take off that coat permanently. Thing clips all over the place...

phoenix1985gr

Yeah her fround game is now a guess if they dont tech you still get your +15, the problem is that if they do tech you re punished severely, so im not sure if its good to play the 50/50 or just go for maximum damage now

Shiranui

this is what my v.1.03 Rachel looks like.

Is not big thing, I know because I'm forcing myself to use more mixups or unexpected moves in certain moments instead of use her blender strategy which doesn't work anymore. Still, if you try to do recovery kick or stay on ground the stomp is possible. I have to get better and suit to new version of Rachel but for now I won an S- player :D (Rachel is not his/her main, is Helena, which I can't defeat because is just too damn good).

Nameless Sama

Hello People ! I am searching the whole day players. I want ot make for my 400 Subcirber a Combo video contains all characters but I am not godd with everyone cause I am focus on 1 Character. As a Rachel player I want form you if you really want to join thath you can some powerlauncher combos to a near object and some stage combos ! I am really glad for any help. if you have questions please feel free to tell me on my side or write a PN. required a PSN account

CFW

Ok so I finally got my ps3 back and was able to play some matches online (all the lag... all the lag...)

My first time playing. I need to get used to this bitch.

Pictured Mind

Ok so I finally got my ps3 back and was able to play some matches online (all the lag... all the lag...)

My first time playing. I need to get used to this bitch.

Good games.
You missed a lot of guaranteed damage tho. For example, after a mid kick hold you can 6PP, T, 9P 6KP. These guys were also pretty counter happy so at those time you should abuse her throws. Rachel has some great throws. Also you seem to rely on 214P+K a lot, which on it's own isn't a really good move.

Reactions: CFW

CFW

I see, I didn't even realize I used 214P+K so much until you pointed that out.
Since I'm still sorta new to the whole game and everything, throw punishing in this game is something I see I still need to work on cuz the damage is just so good. I'm also missing a lot of combos since I haven't really practiced with her in a looooOOOOOOooong time (like a month... here's the video for me trying to do stuff with that.

These were from yesterday, didn't get many decent matches online. I have a wifi connection + several other people use their ipods/ipads/phones/ps3/butts constantly on it.

This wasn't my favorite person to play against, I had played them in a previous match and they weren't doing much but standing there waiting for me to attack. I lost because of that, so this time I did the same. Is it possible to hold while Momiji is still in the air? Would it count as a high? Somewhat pleased with my sidestepping in this, I hardly ever use it for this game for some reason.

This person was just annoying, tbh.

Edit: Hm, I do 214+P a lot. Maybe too much. And the 1PP spam after they hit the ground needs to stop, it's not gonna work if I never hit them.

Last edited:

CFW

I don't play tag at all, so I was kinda BSing this Bayman vs a friend of mine.

Right now I'm really trying to get use to throw punishing. Baiting out holds is gonna be a weird adjustment, but I think I am getting it.

I have to stop doing the stomp. And wake up kicks... And I'mma need to learn some better mixups cuz I have N O N E

Overall, I think I'm getting a little more used to this game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD