Media Virtua Fighter vs. Dead or Alive (trailer included)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
And since whether I use Zack or not is completely irrelevant to my point, I'm assuming you still don't get it lol

Oh no I absolutely do. I already know what type of player you are just by reading the post you made here and the post you made in the past with BlazBlue. And if there's one thing I have to take notice with your posts - Is to not take it serious.

Most of what you write is how "you" feel. Not what the game feels.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Unless they change the move/knock-back properties of the DOA characters significantly then they will break the piss out of that game(Jakheiho with Virtua Fighter's evade system=collective rage boner). I would also like to see a "groove" system ala Capcom vs. SNK if they ever had a crossover game.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
If Zack had the same frames as he does now, his gatling kicks would become BROKEN in the VF engine. You can't block it once hit in DOA, and you have hold. Because VF has no critical hold, the kicks would most likely be guaranteed. I believe the frames for his 3KKKK are

i14,i9,i9,i10 (Something ridic, I will check later).

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
This is something I've been personally trying to push for so hard...
I want it to happen more than anything...

Despite the comments of some saying the characters seem out of place ... The VF could not be anymore better fitting than how they are now in my opinion, at least not without giving them full new voice recordings...

They don't just fit, TN managed to make them even more accessible, better looking and more fun to use than their VF counterparts.

If such a game were ever to happen, I want it in the current system of DOA5 ... because simply put, it works and works so well.
They implemented bounds and sidesteps to the DOA cast and they implemented holds, critical stuns, and low throws to the VFs.. almost everything else is identical...

The reason Ring Outs may seem a like a bad idea in a game like this is because some characters would simply be so much better at it than others... but I guess you can consider it as an environmental element like a closed room or a ceiling or a wall and it becomes something you just have to lookout for... but I dunno. maybe giving the illusion of a ringout ... like replicating that Lei Fei stage but when you drop down the mountain you end up in another tier...

The cool thing is ... we would probably get 2 new weight classes ...
Taka-arashi class and .. the hybrid class of Dural where she can shift her weight from feather to taka (which is epic)

El-Blaze and Lisa
Eileen and Marie
Kage and Busa
Ein and Jean
Jeffry and Bass
Wolf and Tina
Chin and Brad ..
B.Burns and Zack
Lion and Christie
Dural and alpha152

man .. one can only dream ...

If I get a few things out of the way I might do a full on Campaign .. hell maybe a kick starter or something retarded like that..

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD