vortexes keep or nerf

keep vortexs for all chars in next update

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vINv

its time we all learn how to deal with the game the way it is calling for nerfs at this pt is ridculus ucant plz every one keep nerfing no one is gunna take doa serious we want doa at evo we need to grow up as a community and if u nerf a major part of the gameplay take it away from all chars not just a few vortexes every char needs them not just a few same with back turn combos etc...

Last edited:

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Rachel does have a vortex, it's been the talk of the town since the game came out officially. Helena's vortex is actually stronger than before and in other areas with more advantage. Others have these things too, people aren't speaking about it because of what lies ahead of them this weekend.

vINv

the rumors r ther calling for rachels to b nerfed when its techble and in some set ups cand avoided?

vINv

talking about characters forced wake up ability there calling for a nerf on rachels 2k when grounded cause its plus fifteen its techble and most setups that lead to it can b counterd its a good mix up option idk y ppl r crying about it i dun mind losing to rachel means they new there stuff

vINv

its not complicated i think enough chars have been nerfed to satisfy all the whiners out there time to start learning how to deal

MasterHavik

That's what i'm saying Rd. People i'm no master, but a force tech is forcing someone up, not hoping they don't tech to land a move that will force them up.

vINv

ive been hit by that move post tech roll also i know vortexs helenas my orignal main also tinas 6h+k 1p 6h+k was a vortex that was stripped from her im pretty sure it was zacks 6pp on counter then iwas tagged by 1kkk am not the only one who feels that all chars need vortexs(guranteed follow up after a series of gorund hits that u can not tech out off leaveing the attacking player on fame advantage)

MasterHavik

ive been hit by that move post tech roll also i know vortexs helenas my orignal main also tinas 6h+k 1p 6h+k was a vortex that was stripped from her im pretty sure it was zacks 6kk on counter then iwas tagged by 1kkk am not the only one who feels that all chars need vortexs(guranteed follow up after a series of gorund hits that u can not tech out off leaveing the attacking player on fame advantage)
i'll look into that zack one for you. that could have just been a combo. not sure.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD