Wall of Shame

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Played some people in a lobby and got to an Ayane player. Got a Great and won some one sided rounds against them.
Go to next match, win that, come back to the intermission screen to "Why would you beat up a female player like that? That isn't nice."
I just responded "You came into my lobby and willingly played against me knowing that I was on a good streak. The only person you have to blame for that is yourself."
Called me a jerk and left the lobby.

It doesn't matter to me if you are a male or female player, I'm still gonna aim to win.

CommanderWiggles

I took a glance to see if I was in here or not. xD

I feel bad for you people. When I was active online, I had one person complain to me because I accidentally hit the taunt button when I beat her. I explained it was an accident and that people do that online all the time, and it should not really get to her. Then one time, I was explaining to EquivocalPsycho about the issue with my Xbox, and some guy with "Strawberry" in his name kept telling me to shut up, and he was bashing Steady because of his talented fighting skill.

But upon glancing at these, people really need to pull their heads out of their asses.

Argentus

H1gHOi8.jpg

KVgvFKS.jpg

I beat him with Gen Fu and he sent me this.

He was complaining I didn't do any combos so he tells me to stick with the ninjas. To this guy ninjas are broken. I don't even use ninjas except for Kasumi.

I get that "complaining that I don't use combos a lot".

My usual response is something along the lines of "what for? Combos would obviously be overkill against you"
A girl gamer told me that I'm a faggot, nerd fuck, and that I spam too much
And what I did was punish her Ayane... When she was spamming.

Where's tumblr now? :confused:

Welcome to my world.

Side note, here's a new one.

First time in a lobby with awsemic, brute and others. Room full of a rank and ups.

F rank joins, by the time he's up, everyone else has left and its just me and him.

He chat "fuck you faggot you're an A Rank with 3k matches" and boots me from the lobby.

I'm going...wait did he not see that it was a room full of people even higher than me?!

LunaKage

To be fair, Leon and Bayman are pretty interchangeable lol.

He wasn't calling your Brad Wong "Kasumi" or anything like that at least.

Brute

Standard Donor
You're right, because they're not similar in any way, my mistake.
Different stances, totally different outfits, totally different gameplan, completely different throws and holds...

They're about as similar as Kasumi and Ayane, and confusing those two still seems pretty nutty, to me.

LunaKage

You gotta realize dude, to the uninitiated, they are both just hulking dudes who use a similar fighting style, and love to lock you in submission holds.

That's all I'll say about it here, since you know, it's pretty off topic.

Brute

Standard Donor
You gotta realize dude, to the uninitiated, they are both just hulking dudes who use a similar fighting style, and love to lock you in submission holds.
And Kasumi and Ayane are both just ninja chicks who use ninja flips and junk. But no one seems to confuse them.

Anyway, back on topic:

Played with some snotty guy earlier who beat my Marie and sent me a message saying "just another scrub." So naturally I picked Hayabusa next round and turned him into my sissy bitch. Don't remember the guy's tag, though. His "main" was Momiji but he used Kasumi the entire time.

Soaring Zero

Was in a lobby a while back, and was on a little winning streak. 6 people in the lobby I think including myself and I had beaten everyone once. Once guy starts complaining about my Kasumi and how "annoying" I was being. I've been called worse so I ignored it. I continue to win a few more including beating one guy's Hayabusa who he was obviously very new to. People then refuse to play with me because, and I quote, "It's really annoying when people try to stay at the top of the lobby."

What?

CommanderWiggles

Was in a lobby a while back, and was on a little winning streak. 6 people in the lobby I think including myself and I had beaten everyone once. Once guy starts complaining about my Kasumi and how "annoying" I was being. I've been called worse so I ignored it. I continue to win a few more including beating one guy's Hayabusa who he was obviously very new to. People then refuse to play with me because, and I quote, "It's really annoying when people try to stay at the top of the lobby."

What?
I think I remember playing against you. You're a very good player!

Ana

"You f*ckin garbage" and "s**tty noob" were the nicest part of message I recevied after playing as Tina and having some fun with her 9P 3P 6P 646H+P+K PPPK etc.

BTW I don't get people who are currently watching and commenting on stream just to diss DoA

akhi216

Standard Donor
Dutch Samurai said:
WatchedOpossum6 drama... So I get a message from Opossum. He says he remembers the "cheap win" I got against him the other day and promises the beating I deserve. So I add him, and he sends me another message calling me out an reiterating the eloquent points he made in the first message. I join his lobby. Well, he beats me the first match. But we play like 6 or 7 more where I beat him, for the most part, pretty soundly. I even got perfects in each of the last rounds of 4 consecutive matches. Enclosed are the XBL messages and the in-game chat, where he gets all salty and accuses me of cheating and spamming. I will upload the 4 matches and post in the Media section soon.

YouTube Video
YouTube Video
YouTube Video
YouTube Video

http://s599.photobucket.com/user/du...1259_23363689423222181_n_zps22e71d6e.jpg.html
http://s599.photobucket.com/user/du...59_9192195892221586462_n_zps1c7d0485.jpg.html
http://s599.photobucket.com/user/du...59_8521852049173742435_n_zps4c3c2533.jpg.html

I don't even...

I like their persistence but what seems to be their motive behind having that persistence is questionable. 'No way I will let a rank D beat me!!!1!!eleven11!!'

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD