Wall of Shame

Koenji

Standard Donor
Beated Shikimaru once.
He has beaten me countless of times, when I get one match in with Phase 4 he posts..

CBmZImfWgAADFTx.jpg:large

CBmZIWmWMAAWmA4.jpg:large

I try and avoid arguments with players. I swear this is like an all new low in some players.. this what happens when you use Phase 4! o:

Last edited:

Kronin

Beated Shikimaru once.
He has beaten me countless of times, when I get one match in with Phase 4 he posts..

Same thing that happened to me various times with the player "Drunken Poetry": he beaten me with his Brad Wong endless times (definitely more than 50), but the few ones (3/4) that I won against his main he was even able to bring back the Euro 2012 final match of Spain vs Italy for blaming me xD

KING JAIMY

Same thing that happened to me various times with the player "Drunken Poetry": he beaten me with his Brad Wong endless times (definitely more than 50), but the few ones (3/4) that I won against his main he was even able to bring back the Euro 2012 final match of Spain vs Italy for blaming me xD
Hahaha, I know him he also acts like this towards me as well. I don't think he's that much of a serious player though so if you felt insulted or offended in any way you should take it with a grain of salt.

Kronin

Hahaha, I know him he also acts like this towards me as well. I don't think he's that much of a serious player though so if you felt insulted or offended in any way you should take it with a grain of salt.

No way that I could be offended for something similar, on the opposite I also tried to reason with him even stating that he was a better player than me indipendently from this loss. But everything is useless, he doesn't accept to lose against scrubs and apparently if he lose against someone this means that the opponent was one of them (or alternatively he is just training his secondary character). How much convenient xD

Soaring Zero

It still amazes me that people get like this over a game. Whenever I get messages like that I always assume it's some kid because it is embarrassing to imagine an adult behaving like that. Last time something like this happened to me I was playing this Brad Wong player who I beat like 3 times in a row before he finally got one on me. Then he quits and tells me to "stop turtling". Like it's my fault he was easy to read. While playing Brad Wong. Really?

Soaring Zero

That is true. The worst part is when it's good players acting like that. Like when you have a great match or set of matches with someone, send them a message saying "good games" or even a simple compliment and respond with a message like those pictures show. Those end up being the kinds of people that give us all a bad rep.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
ndbzrage_zpsetatjf7u.jpg

Pretty sure it was a rage quit when I downed his Mila effortlessly in Tag. I know what bored in Tag is, Momiji/Rachel carrying the shit out of superheavies is boring. That and this guy didn't pick up on my sarcasm, definitely a rage.

ThisLateGamer

Standard Donor
wow XD there's a guy on playstation 3 his psn is XXshirtlessboyXX and he wrote to me " you teleport spamming bitch" i was playing with phase-4 and he was a phase-4 player i was like wow phase is a teleport character it's impossible not to teleport with phase then he was quiet because i owned him he even ragequit in the middle of the match like seriously thats pathetic XD
Just now I fought xXShirtlessBoyXx. Talking about my Mila is broken. Just to put this out there; rather than argue about whether you spammed or not, go to a training room if you have trouble winning or having trouble with a character you're using at the time! No matter the rank, I say this to all players who has a problem with losing!

Last edited:

Dark-truth

Just now I fought xXShirtlessBoyXx. Talking about my Mila is broken. Just to put this out there; rather than argue about whether you spammed or not, go to a training room if you have trouble winning or having trouble with a character you're using at the time! No matter the rank, I say this to all players who has a problem with losing!
you're so right lol if someone's scared of losing get stronger then

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Found an exploiter of either a bug or a PS4 hack. Played this person over the course of an hour and caught on early that they were doing something that would give them an instant streak between matches.

https://twitter.com/XZero264/status/593631336436342784/photo/1
Conversation in the twitter link.

Tell me I'm wrong guys and there is some BS feature missing that this person is the only one that was able to pick up on.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
That's interesting.

I remember a similar glitch existing in DOA4, where disconnecting at just the right time before the match ended would allow you to keep your win streak.

Any time I fought someone with a 50+ win streak in that game, I always immediately assumed they were using the glitch, and sure enough, whenever I'd beat them, the game would suddenly freeze right before the match would go to my character's victory pose. Then several seconds later, the game would say "[gamertag] has left the game session."

On some occasions, the same player would then rejoin the session a few minutes later and still have a 50+ win streak.

TheRealCoxinator

Lmao the fact he is playing Rachel and Momiji the tag titty twisters that's enough reason for him to be on this thread xD Seriously tho I hope that streak glitch isn't back. If it is then boosting off friends will be even easier.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD