Wall of Shame

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
ogwi29.jpg
I know what his YouTube account is.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Mine is nowhere near the quality of the last guy but this is like the 5-6th 1bar Marie Rose player to try and flex her laggy bullshit.
20150319_062224.jpg
20150319_062256.jpg

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Do you realize that I have a rage induced hairpin fracture in my hand from losing online trying to play this game properly? This idea that Christie players cant be fucked due to lag needs to stop.

P.S. he was on Dojo

Last edited:

DontForkWitMe

My first contribution

after once again beating the shit out of this guy like i usually did back in 5U, it seems this time he finally snapped and booted me out of the lobby and this is what transpired afterward. This is all of course me using Leon against his Christie and we all know how much she struggles online...
16699360619_1b35f8dacf_b.jpg

I am booking a flight to dallas right now as we speak :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Pink Nitro

My first contribution

after once again beating the shit out of this guy like i usually did back in 5U, it seems this time he finally snapped and booted me out of the lobby and this is what transpired afterward. This is all of course me using Leon against his Christie and we all know how much she struggles online...

Don't forget to 3P him.

TheRealCoxinator

My first contribution

That man just called you a garage. Shit got real, fast.

Dark-truth

I'm starting this up, because every site should have a thread for when people their lose heads and turn into salty rage monsters. I will be playing online a bit more often and saying absolutely nothing. No trolling, no flaming, in fact probably not even any responding, just taking the quotes of messages people send me after matches and placing them up here to show the world how far humanity has evolved since the invention of the internet.

Feel free to add your own. Remember, absolutely no text/voice provoking is allowed prior to rage quote. It has to come straight from the heart, people.

On 1/9/2012 at 1:15 AM

D4RTHLORD wrote:
laging pce of shit , you garbage

On 1/9/2012 at 1:25 AM

D4RTHLORD wrote:
You fucking garbage getting lucky cause its lagging bad

On 1/14/2012 at 9:15 AM

XBaCco wrote:
without lag i woudl escape to all ur combo throw and without lag i woudl move afstwer backward and forward after u wake up and punish u

On 1/14/2012 at 9:39 AM

XBaCco wrote:
u have maybe mro eskill to use with mbayman than with bass thats' why u win so much. if i change character i kick ur ass. just i like to play with bass :) i hope u can play with other character also.

At this point I drop bayman and start alternating between leon and genfu.

On 1/14/2012 at 9:45 AM

XBaCco wrote:
play ur best character and dont' spam combo troght cuase in offlien game i woudl alwasy escape and let's se i can kick ur asss. try.

On 1/14/2012 at 9:52 AM

XBaCco wrote:
we lag too much i can't beat u hard laike i can..

On 1/14/2012 at 10:11 AM

vSixPathsOfPain wrote:

You are so fucking shit maybe you should go into fucking sparring since you do the same fucking move literally every time and grabbing like a little bitch you fucking fake SS. Go kill yourself.

On 2/20/2012 at 11:43 AM
Playerlos458 wrote:
ur added to my bio XD

On 2/20/2012 at 11:46 AM
Playerlos458 wrote:
i know right spam on bro

This is his bio

Bio:
Hi i play Maxi well. I am a MAXI MASTER . i love a good challange on my way to master Xiba MAINS: Maxi,Xiba,Lexia most of the top players on leadeboards all of them are bad Maxi is mid tier NOOB LIST:Firecaliburkid,CATGIRL,iamlegendsc5,zeroelopez,Dustbuster360gf,Reagents,murderwood icychains,rikuto

Clearly, he is an awesome player.

On 2/21/2012 at 6:57 AM
NicotineZNinJa wrote:
what a fucking newb

On 2/21/2012 at 6:59 AM
NicotineZNinJa wrote:
you can spam grabs soooooo pro lol fuckin scrub get your rank up

On 2/21/2012 at 7:01 AM
NicotineZNinJa wrote:
you can just keep spamming RB and feel like you have skill fag boy.

On 2/21/2012 at 7:04 AM
NicotineZNinJa wrote:
rb right bumper idiot

Why stop at just talking shit?

coffee2.png
wow XD there's a guy on playstation 3 his psn is XXshirtlessboyXX and he wrote to me " you teleport spamming bitch" i was playing with phase-4 and he was a phase-4 player i was like wow phase is a teleport character it's impossible not to teleport with phase then he was quiet because i owned him he even ragequit in the middle of the match like seriously thats pathetic XD

RJTM1991

Standard Donor
I fought that guy too. I believe I was not on one at the time but I could be mistaken. Decent Momiji but I also don't know the matchup or really much about the character. DarkCrimson is the worst of them. Has been boosting since before launch. They appear to mostly be boosters with moderate skill.

Ah, so basically an elite group of tragedies who'll never know the warmth of a woman's touch.

DroWin_MaN

So this dude got pissed at manila sunrise b/c he throw punish him everything he did an unsafe move so it was my turn to fight and dragon gunner spammed like it was doa 5 vanilla lol and it lead to him really goin off start saying shit like " i came to fight not hug" so i pick honoka and hugged him and he flipped out again
20150324_065454.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD