Christie
  • nerf delays on 6p and p strings especially third hit of p string
  • jak k causes more stun on nh
Rachel
  • qcf+p becomes neutral while ppp stays -1
  • 66k becomes +3 or +2 on block
  • qcb+p+k, p becomes +3
Ayane
  • 4p loses mid crushing ability, less pushback on 4pk so throw punishment is easier
  • Ability to hold second hit of 1+p+k, 3kk
Helena
  • 3ppp has more advantage when it causes a sit down stun
  • 2p is +1
Lei fang
  • 2p is +1
Alpha
  • Choose the ability of whether or not you want to teleport after a wall crumple
  • 6p becomes 12 frames
  • further push back on special wuk to make it difficult to throw punish

LMAO!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Oohhhhhhhhhhhh! here's an honest one, so honest and a sick update that not even a Senzu Bean can heal it.

:raidou:
:cyborg:

:cyborg:
Wake up i4 fireball!

:lisa:Give her a mask!
:La Mariposa:Thank you!

:kasumi: Kasumi West
:kasumi-alpha:Kasumi East

:spartan:
17ocu1jik98rzjpg.jpg

That's all I got for now! I think that was high level balance right there.

Last edited:

AsheMann21

Since OP mentioned Rachel's lack of moves, I'd like her to have some more throws. A chain throw and another air throw would be nice. The air throw can be manoeuvrable like Leon's or a big swing like Tina's.

Sonicfan11589

I want the PS4 version to have the ability to play music off of a USB. Dying Light used to not have it but it then got patched in.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Bass is perfect the way he is, so no need for adjustments. I'd rather see them actually fixing collision issues with air grabs due to the 1/20 chance of them whiff in and doing no damage

At all...

Once that's fixed maybe then we can sit down and talk about character parameters.

Like taking gen fu to some remote corner and blowing his brains out.

Codemaster92163

I could just do with shorter recovery on her cancels (66P+K, 3PK4), for HKS P to track, and better crushing properties to her BKT.

66H+K bouncing would be the best, but it's unlikely we'll ever see that again. Sad, really.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Serious one here.

:akira:

- :2::1::4::P+K: on CH/Stun. Reduce the push back BT stun on closed stance so that :6::6::6::P: can work on any stance on fastest stagger. If the player "guessed right." or knew the opponent was going to SS, the player should be rewarded for it. Akira has a couple linear moves, if you got the nuts to throw out a tracking move which is 214P+K and you scored right, you have to respect it. It is rather silly to perform a single move that was correct upon hit into 666P and then the game is telling you it didn't work because the stance is wrong? lol. That's nuts. Akira used a tracking move and the opponent tried to SS so the player has to be rewarded for it. You deserve to get hit for trying to step so much.

-:2::1::4::H+P: ~ :h:. This i10 throw is just simply pointless. Both the mid and low follow up can be held, stepped and cancelling it leaves him at a disadvantage while doing just the throw itself without the input leaves him at +9 but that is also pointless since you can't really expect yourself to go for this throw just to be at +9 and it's not even in reach. :K: on NH/CH stun can be staggered out and the only thing useful off of it is on block for a GB but yet there is pushback and it's only really good near a wall, but for all that.. I can just use 2P+K or 16T which is a 50/50 throw reset better than this throw. Either make the throw leave him at a -1/-2 situation for cancelling with :h:, or make the mid follow up attack neutral or -1 since it's a slower throw to begin with.

- :6::6::P+K::5::H+P:. The command attack throw is just not reliable and you are only getting this via NH or whiff punish. For all that, you can use a better whiff punishing attack such as 46P+K or the shoulder. I suggested that the move and throw animation be changed into the CPU version as a stun hit for a true 50/50. Could be changed into this:

@samuraihachi - here you go.

Last edited:

Hazard

Standard Donor
Serious one here.

-:2::1::4::H+P: ~ :h:. This i10 throw is just simply pointless. Both the mid and low follow up can be held, stepped and cancelling it leaves him at a disadvantage while doing just the throw itself without the input leaves him at +9 but that is also pointless since you can't really expect yourself to go for this throw just to be at +9 and it's not even in reach. :K: on NH/CH stun can be staggered out and the only thing useful off of it is on block for a GB but yet there is pushback and it's only really good near a wall, but for all that.. I can just use 2P+K or 16T which is a 50/50 throw reset better than this throw. Either make the throw leave him at a -1/-2 situation for cancelling with :h:, or make the mid follow up attack neutral or -1 since it's a slower throw to begin with.

- :6::6::P+K::5::H+P:. The command attack throw is just not reliable and you are only getting this via NH or whiff punish. For all that, you can use a better whiff punishing attack such as 46P+K or the shoulder. I suggested that the move and throw animation be changed into the CPU version as a stun hit for a true 50/50. Could be changed into this:

This just attributes to the rant I had to you a while back about which iteration of Akira they used. VF5:FS versus the much better VF5:R.
If the whole command attack throw is just changed to a stance instead of being a throw, I want 16T to wallsplat.

And while we're at it, Akira's 6T should wallsplat if my theorized 16T didn't.

SweetSauceBoss

This just attributes to the rant I had to you a while back about which iteration of Akira they used. VF5:FS versus the much better VF5:R.
If the whole command attack throw is just changed to a stance instead of being a throw, I want 16T to wallsplat.

And while we're at it, Akira's 6T should wallsplat if my theorized 16T didn't.

Akira 6T wallsplat? Fuck YES! XDDDD

Sonicfan11589

In addition to wanting USB music play for the PS4 version, I would really like to see a rematch option for online ranked battles.

Timasty

Really want to see Christie being nerfed. I don't think I need to say why.
I don't know, but maybe a small throw damage nerf for Ayane? Not too familiar with her, but her throws do seem to take a lot of damage.
A buff for Brad Wong would be nice.

And for Pai:
buff:
- 3_ - P+KP having some sort of use would be nice. Maybe a guard break?
- Agree with Codemaster, shorter recovery after 3PKH / 3PK4 /33P+KH
nerf:
- Maybe her 2_3 P+K being more unsafe. It's her best launcher and it's pretty safe for that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD