Wanted: Dead

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

inochinagi

Standard Donor
IGN's ratings mean nothing to me they've given games that did nothing for me a 10 and games I loved a 6, but then I'm just probably a weirdo, lol. I don't decide what games to play based on anyone's ratings, or am even very influenced by them.

However it turns out, this game has so much going on it at least might be considered an oddity or novelty, kinda like Devil's Third turned out to be (I guess everyone that was making comparisons to that game had the right idea after all, lol). I'm sure if someone's expecting it to be a Ninja Gaiden Black spiritual successor will be heavily disappointed. I've personally seen enough to make me want to try it out, but definitely not full price on day 1.

Last edited:

DyByHands

It seems bad but I am still in. Sadly I ordered from amazon so it will be a while before I get it lol

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Currently Wanted: Dead sits at a 58/100 Metacritic score with less than 20 reviews. We'll see if it goes up any throughout the week.

To me it looks like NGII (360) with less budget, no Itagaki, less weaponry, less executions.

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
On paper, the game concept sounds dope, it's just poorly executed all around.

Oh well, hopefully NG4 delivers the goods soon.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD