Hit X
Stayed on lobby screen even though everyone is "ready"
Tried hitting buttons
Nothing is responsive, lobby froze
The other two people in there leave
Lobby unfreezes
Wtf

UpSideDownGRUNT

Just encountered a glitch with Hitomi's Pajama DLC on the oil rig stage ( I forget the name atm) and the glitch was Hitomi's cloth physics were permanently raise hair, leg cloths, shirt raised etc. it was messed up o_O

Chapstick

Topaz rank joins @Yurlungur 's lobby, first thing they say is "your highness has arrived." Alrighty then. They watch Yurl and I have an Alpha mirror then say something about 'it was just mashing.' Before it's their turn to fight they say "who should I use? Alpha I think" and then "#6." Intrigued, I repeat it, "#6." "On the leaderboards." I had no idea we had a celebrity in the lobby. It was their turn to fight and they picked random! I was so disappointed, I really thought they were gonna show us simple Alphas how it's done. I said "you didn't use that #6 152" so the next fight against me they did and I picked random. I won two rounds with my random select Marie and suddenly a wall of lag appeared that lasted the rest of the match. I managed to barely win. "That lag, I couldn't use any frame advantage. Oh well if we're gonna grab I'll do it too." I lost to Yurl and then he fought the person and won and the split second he landed the final blow Our Highness ragequit.

Yurlungur

So, i decided to join a lobby and i ran into someone who for some reason loves my gameplay. He said "Oh guys it's hilda, i love his combos" and whatever. Later on an old tekken buddy of mine just showed up and started playing and we started chatting and what got really weird is we were all just talking on how to make each others styles better and it was really nice.

Literally, there was no bullshit it was just honest clean gameplay and for the first time in a long while i actually had to play the game correctly and it was really weird but i enjoyed it.

Promestein

I've seen cybering in a room titled "TEAM YURI!", glad the community is very....diverse?
I vote we get some animal fighters to acknowledge the furry community.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
I've seen cybering in a room titled "TEAM YURI!", glad the community is very....diverse?
I vote we get some animal fighters to acknowledge the furry community.

tumblr_inline_njhnszUN8I1rxukpg.gif

Darkslay

So i don´t know if anyone talked about this already but they didn´t program the animation for Honoka holding the tigers in the tiger show, so i was playing ranked and i played a buddy of mine..... and this happened:

decided to join a lobby,
during a match someone kept saying "HOLD UP, HOLD UP, HOLD UP". So knowing me, since i'm nice i decided to stop.
i got 6ped with helena.

They decided to do that again and i backdashed with christie and started doing her 7k. They ran into her 7k got mad and kicked me.

:rolleyes:
Looks like someone couldn't handle ur awesomeness xD

Yurlungur

I'm pretty sure fsd has come to accept that i am the weirdest moments online thread.

Anyways, to the story that brought me here. I join a lobby and for some reason some little 12 year old black kid who was just mashing with hayabusa was on the mic. During the process someone choose @Blazeincarnated 's costume and went off going about how the costume was racist. "NO BLACK PERSON WEAR'S CHAINS AND WHAT'S THAT A TIGER BEHIND HIM. THIS ISN'T HOW AFRICANS ACT LIKE. THEY DON'T GET WHAT BLACK PEOPLE WEAR"

So, i politely replied "You're aware that a black person made that costume correct?". "Stop telling lies, all these Asian people are racist".

aria_gif.gif

I really wish i could make this shit up. Also @Kodachi

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD