Weirdest Online Moments

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
You heared it guys, keep mashing the buttons. Otherwise there is no flow in the battle.

IMG_0525.JPG

I remember playing as Rachel in a online lobby and i kept mid kick countering my opponent on the danger zone. The game just turned pitch black while the camera zoomed back lol.

Yurlungur

Oh i got a fun story, So i decided to join a tag lobby and the people asked me poiletly not to use rachel and i agreed and this one guy kept getting so mad and kept called everyone dirty fucking scrubs. He started cussing people off and started doing real online gimmicks and abused low tag in(gr8 idea for that tn). So i got fucking annoyed and called him out on it and he's like "yo, fight me. you scared". I just replied Inv. So after i decided to body him with helena/christie/lei fang/alpha for like 8 matches. I decided to leave the room and he was like "ughhhhhh, well then". I then replied to him don't be a dick xoxo". He then said he wasn't and i got on mic and lectured him. This is what i said basically.

"First off, you going off that everyone is a weak noob who can't do shit is being a fucking asshole. So, If people are complaining about shit why are you getting mad? If someone wants to be a scrub let them, don't want to get better it's their god damn fault not yours. If someone wants to complain about them not being able to deal with brad whose fault is it? Yours for playing him or theirs for not knowing how to deal with him, ya know? Like if people are gonna get angry and pissy for literally nothing just take a step back and laugh at them. They're being dumbasses so treat them as such"

He then responded well it's just people were pissing me off.

"So, that gives you a right to be really rude to people? It's an online game people are playing for fun. You pissed me off that's why I came into this room bodied you".

Then i got this gem. "Well, i'm a COD player"

"you're point? Just relax and enjoy the game. That's all. Anyways, ciao". Before I left I saw him write. "yo, thank you hild".

YBNDM

So after leaving a few communities (the notifications in them were annoying, and i barely interacted with the communities) one of the members of them sent me this:
IMG_3452.PNG
I did send some Kasumi pics over to some communities but I had no idea they were "fraudulent".

Chapstick

So after leaving a few communities (the notifications in them were annoying, and i barely interacted with the communities) one of the members of them sent me this:
View attachment 21934
I did send some Kasumi pics over to some communities but I had no idea they were "fraudulent".
Pokerking's not a very nice person if you make him even slightly upset which doesn't take much. He's gotten banned from here a few times iirc and likes to make threads on gamefaqs about how horrible fsd is.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
View attachment 21934
Wait?? KillerSwag?? Is that him??

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No, it's pokerking/queenjakheiho/ladykasumi/whatever else
You sure? His message said this:
Screenshot_2016-10-01-11-04-02-1.png

They may have some connection. Don't know why he called his YT channel pathetic since he seems pretty confident in his skills, but Killer goes by the "True Kasumi" and "KillerSwagg" aliases.

Chapstick

It looks like it's saying

Now enjoy your "stay-in-the-dead-I-care-only-for-my-pathetic-youtube-channel-my-true-kasumi-killerswagg" community

Like he's referring to another ps4 community. It's still gibberish but he's german and has broken english. Seems like he has some beef with killerswagg too which isn't shocking

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It looks like it's saying

Now enjoy your "stay-in-the-dead-I-care-only-for-my-pathetic-youtube-channel-my-true-kasumi-killerswagg" community

Like he's referring to another ps4 community. It's still gibberish but he's german and has broken english. Seems like he has some beef with killerswagg too which isn't shocking
Yeah that's probably it, I like KS but after that ahem...first lobby match we had together and ending it altogether when I finally beat him once and calling me a beginner, I've been less than willing to play with him again, that was frankly one of the worst online experiences of my life. XD

Uncle_T

No, it's pokerking/queenjakheiho/ladykasumi/whatever else
LadyKasumi? I know EXACTLY who that is. We spoke a few times and he was a pretty cool guy(as long as you didn't say anything bad about Kasumi, the women in SFV, or bikini DLC).

Chapstick

I was friends with him back when he loved Christie like 2 years ago. Then he had a pretty nasty falling out here over some stuff he said in a lobby. Idk when the Kasumi obsession started

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wouldn't even call any of the BS Jya says or does at this point "weird". He's a meme at this point XD Disrespecting his friends behind closed doors and then stopping a tournament just for a Hawaiian Ayane outfit he lost in anyway trying to play like Ihajin.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD