What is your Platform of Choice?

You are going to play DOA6 on...

• Total voters

Raansu

Got a few rounds in with Diego, in the PC Core Fighters version last night. Runs a lot better then console IMO.
Online was fine. I spar in training with matchmaking on and checked the bars before accepting a challenger.
Can't decide if I want to buy characters individually now or just wait until I get new money for the full version.

Ya PC version is the best. I hate having to play on ps4 right now and wish more people would play on pc. Only time I can get any matches on PC is late in the evening. Any other time its 10-20 minutes of nothing.

Jerk

Ya PC version is the best. I hate having to play on ps4 right now and wish more people would play on pc. Only time I can get any matches on PC is late in the evening. Any other time its 10-20 minutes of nothing.
I'm usually only on in the evenings so I haven't noticed yet. Hopefully more, soon. And better search options.

Last edited:

Sexy Momiji

I play DOA6 on PS4. That's where I play all the multi-platform fighting games from the current gen, a big reason being that I love the PS4 controller for fighting games.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD