What stages would you like to be back in DOA ? (votes 1st pool)

What stages would you like to see in DOA6 ? (1st pool )

• Aerial Gardens

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Aircraft Carrier

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Aqua Palace

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Aquarium

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Attack on Titan

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Azuchi

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Beach

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Biolab Core

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Blanca

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Burai Zenin

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

ShinobiOfTheWind

In this pool, we have :

Aerial Gardens DOA2.jpg

Aircraft carrier DOA5.jpg

Aqua palace DOA3.jpg

Aquarium DOA2.jpg

Attack on titan DOA5.jpg

Azuchi DOA3 DOA5.jpg

Beach DOA3.jpg

Biolab core DOA4.jpg

blanca DOA2.jpg

Burai Zenin DOA2.jpg

Here your votes are open !

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This pool of stages is weak imo but the stage I would want back most is hands down aerial gardens, it's a classic and it was beautiful and epic in DOA2U, but it's already been comfirmed in DOA6 basically so I would want the aquarium back. The Blanca stage I would like too and I suppose the azuchi.

Attack on titan is never gonna return so I didn't vote for that and biolab core I never want back, the constant electricity hazard on the floor is ridiculous xD Aqua Palace is a poor man's Aquarium stage imo so I dont want that either and the beach and aircraft carrier stages are meh.

Bogetsu

I picked all of them except Attack on Titan and Biolab Core.
I believe that all of the "laboratory" stages handle the same concept, so as the new one "Zero" for DOA6.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
'Burai Zenin' is my favorite DOA stage of all time... I technically like it even more than the Seaside port. I remember having some of the most intense battles there, with thunder going off everywhere.

'Ariel Gardens" is possibly one of the most requested stages in DOA history. It's beautiful, there is a lot going on; and it's quite big.

'Biolab' is actually another favorite of mine. Lots of explosion damage; a good fast fight stage.

A lot of people like the Aquarium stages. I think the fish and the sea creatures look cool, but it's your standard arena with nothing special.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD