What's your system voice?

Squizzo

I tried the default, Brad, Hitomi, Mila and Rig, but in the end I always go back to Kasumi.
She's like the coke classic of system voices.

Kokomi

I'm currently using Kasumi's VS in Japanese. But I somehow wished they'd bring back Monica's from DOA4.

CFW

Bayman in English. Sometimes Japanese cuz he sounds goofy.

I tried Christie's, but then I think about Pyrrha and all that moe.

FakeSypha

Girls have always gotten sweaty in real life. I still wouldn't greet them by saying "Hey, Sweaty!"
Ok. You didn't get my silly joke and I won't blame you for that. No problem. I meant girls IN DOA5. They get sweaty and dirty. Bah, forget it.

Brute

Standard Donor
Ok. You didn't get my silly joke and I won't blame you for that. No problem. I meant girls IN DOA5. They get sweaty and dirty. Bah, forget it.
I got your joke. I just have a strange sense of humor. By taking an intentionally literal approach to your joke, I in-turn make another subsequent joke that builds off the last two, thus opening it up for a rebuttal joke.

But of course, no joke is funny after the tone has been killed by explaining it, so I'll stop there.

Kronin

I change continually, not just between the characters but also from english and Japanese. At the moment I have selected Zack's Japanese voice.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD