What's your Win Ratio?

Zeo

Might be opening a can of worms here, but I'll ask regardless, what's your win ratio and your reasons for where you think it is?

I'm sitting at 64.0%. I got crushed a lot as Akira before I eventually got the hang of him and started always winning the majority of my fights, before that I was always breaking even between wins and losses which resulted in a lot of losses and around a 55% win rate. If the game were to reset win/losses I could probably get around a high 70% / low 80% win ratio at my current level, but it's too late for that now.

What about you?

AngryWorm

I think I'm rocking a 85% win rate. I don't think it'll ever get up to what I had in DOA2U, but I don't exactly scrub hunt to boost my stats either, but if I play ranked I am sure it would be significantly higher.

Brute

Standard Donor
Can't say. When my game data was deleted, that info went with it. Last I checked was like a month ago. At that time I was in the mid 80s. Slightly higher in lobbies than in ranked, iirc
And explanation of why? I'm better at the game than most casuals but still get beaten when I come across very skilled players. For those in the middle, the fight can go either way, though I tend to come out on the winning end more often than not in such situations.

Mavis

FIGHTS: 220
WINS: 132
WINS (%) 60.0%

I will note that this is only in simple matches and lobby matches.

I don't play ranked matches.

Reasons for this percentage? God knows, i somehow pull off miracle wins sometimes against A+ and B+ opponents whereas there are times where i get heavily beaten by people who are just as new to the game as I am. One day i will be winning often, the next day i won't know how to win, completely random.

shunwong

I'm barely breaking even: 51%

I hope to improve to somewhere around 60% when (if) the netcode improves.

As to why? I'm a beginner.

A better explanation of my online evolution since jan 2012:

0. Hadn't played fighting games in more than 15 years. Trying lots of games without stopping much in any. Totally destroyed in DOA4, VF5, Tekken 6 and MK9
1. Some hope. Got some wins in SC4 and KOF12. Unfortunately they were old games so mostly no people were playing.
2. Trying to play less games but focus more. I won 1 out of every 3 games in SSF4AE and SC5
3. Finally a game I don't totally suck at: VF5FS 57% win rate. Now I'm playing DOA5. I'm over 50% so I'm happy.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Here are my current stats on the 360.
Untitled 01 1.jpg Untitled 01 2.jpg Untitled 01 3.jpg Untitled 01 4.jpg

Any reason as to why you're lying?

He does that, you have to get used to him. He consistently posts about how bad he is and everything is his fault.

CrimsonCJ

Yeah, I'm sitting more at 85% on PSN, a ratio that was actually rising somewhat. The XBox ratio is higher, but that's because I only played it for a single day, hahahaha. If I can keep that ratio up higher than my PSN one, I'd be thrilled, but I'm not so much focused on that as getting decent.

Brute

Standard Donor
He does that, you have to get used to him. He consistently posts about how bad he is and everything is his fault.
I'm curious as to why he does that. Is self-deprecation the outward manifestation of some philosophical lifestyle, or does he lack self-confidence? etc.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
After seeing those stats, I really want to play you.

Eh, I have my ups and downs. But I'm trying to get the 3000 wins with Bass title, so don't expect much from me as I'm still learning many of the matchups.

I sometimes end up playing a throwdown request for 5 or so matches. One time a guy replied after losing 30 straight against me that I was a loser because I knew frames and that he almost won against me...

Heh.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD