Where are all the ... costumes?!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
How about general headgear? Like hats, headbands, earrings, or headsets that can be worn over most costumes?

I would prefer throwbacks most of all though.
yeah! Stuff like that, I wouldn't mind hats, and other head accessories, they can just patch in a tab for that on the customization menu.

Nuke-Nin

But Hitomi is German... the most Japanese thing about her is her name and that's it.
How about the fact that it is stated her mother is Japanese? an excerpt from the wikia "Hitomi was born in Germany to her German father who is a karate master with his own dojo, and her Japanese mother" you cannot invalidate the fact that she is half German and half Japanese simply because of preference. That's like saying Lisa isn't Latin simply because Hayashi didn't confirm nor deny Itagaki's confirmation. The creator of the character specifically stated that she is and if they have a problem with it they can reboot the series but reboot tend to flop now-a-days but let's get back on topic, right?

UpSideDownGRUNT

How about the fact that it is stated her mother is Japanese? an excerpt from the wikia "Hitomi was born in Germany to her German father who is a karate master with his own dojo, and her Japanese mother" you cannot invalidate the fact that she is half German and half Japanese simply because of preference. That's like saying Lisa isn't Latin simply because Hayashi didn't confirm nor deny Itagaki's confirmation. The creator of the character specifically stated that she is and if they have a problem with it they can reboot the series but reboot tend to flop now-a-days but let's get back on topic, right?
Yes... I'm a huge Hitomi fan so I know all of that, my point is she's not overly Asian she looks acts and dresses in western styles. That's what I mean, she's not overly Japanese at all, she's definitely more of a western character. Not to mention she actively lives in Germany with her father.

That's all I mean by my comment, her name is the only thing that makes it obvious she's part Japanese, she would get a native German costume not Japanese.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yes... I'm a huge Hitomi fan so I know all of that, my point is she's not overly Asian she looks acts and dresses in western styles. That's what I mean, she's not overly Japanese at all, she's definitely more of a western character. Not to mention she actively lives in Germany with her father.

That's all I mean by my comment, her name is the only thing that makes it obvious she's part Japanese, she would get a native German costume not Japanese.

Also, in all her bios in the game and outside her nationality is referred to as just German, not German/Japanese or Japanese.

Though she already had her German dress:

DLC7_EX5-_Hitomi_DLC_002.1350450607.jpg

It's called a "Dirndl" and contrary to popular belief it is not a waitress dress/uniform but what girls in Southern Germany and Austria wear to special occasions, for example the Oktoberfest. ;)

5856952861_a56bd1535c_b.jpg

Last edited:

Argentus

She definitely needs more emphasis on the German aspect of her. That's why I preferred her Alpha face. Made her look more Caucasian.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD