Which Newley added DOA5 character are you most excited about playing?

Who do you mostly look foward to

• Total voters

Rawbietussin

They basically had to enter the atmosphere for the throw to connect.

The closest I can think of when it come to "atmosphere-high" attack are Christie's Senkyu-Tai (3P+KK) and Bayman's Bulk Uppercut (236P) after performing a Critical Burst. I guess I got my options for Leon in tag.

Brute

Standard Donor
The closest I can think of when it come to "atmosphere-high" attack are Christie's Senkyu-Tai (3P+KK) and Bayman's Bulk Uppercut (236P) after performing a Critical Burst. I guess I got my options for Leon in tag.
Allegedly Leon's air throw height has been reduced already in 5U, so I think we'll be good. ;)

Supposedly he can even do juggles prior as well, though I assume those would probably only work with max launch height.

Rawbietussin

Allegedly Leon's air throw height has been reduced already in 5U, so I think we'll be good. ;)

Supposedly he can even do juggles prior as well, though I assume those would probably only work with max launch height.

No need to find a tag partner that launches opponents in the heavens and since Power Launchers are introduced in 5U, I guess everyone can hurl up their opponents regardless of weight.

Brute

Standard Donor
No need to find a tag partner that launches opponents in the heavens and since Power Launchers are introduced in 5U, I guess everyone can hurl up their opponents regardless of weight.
Leon's new ground bounce throw also seems to guarantee an air throw, so I think we'll be okay.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I am both hyped and worried about Leon... We know NOTHING about him yet.. I really hope we get to see something soon.

Other than that, I think Momiji is looking awesome. I see alot of potential with her..

Its good to have my training dummy back as well (Ein) lol.. Hayate got enough of a beating in training mode in DOA5 lol

Rawbietussin

What I do wonder if he's finally given an attack that will put him to a back-turned position or does he have no need for it in 5U?

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
According to synce's sources, Leon's air throw is supposed to be guaranteed after NH launchers in 5U. He specifically mentioned 214P.

That could change come release though.

Brute

Standard Donor
looking forward to playing jacky. he's already bull in VF5, so i'm going to enjoy how bull he will be in DOA and derp on online...sporting a troll face of course
So-It-Begins.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD