Who is the New People's Hero?

Brute

Standard Donor
Real heroes train themselves through discipline and determination.

I find your excuse unacceptable.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
NukNuks is the true Lei Fang.

Hey guys, I'm here to announce my retirement. I'm trying my best to learn the game, but I'm afraid that no one is currently willing to train me. I feel like I will let everyone down if I enter into these tournaments. I'm not at a skill level in this game where I'm comfortable competing. Thank you for all of your faith in me, and I'm sorry if I let anyone down. This journey doesn't seem practical for me. I need to free myself.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Don't let something like that stop you. You have to start somewhere.

NukNuks

Let's set a time out, soon. We don't have time to lose. Tournaments are coming up.
I don't want to make arrangements to set aside a certain time or date because I can't guarantee you when i'll be on. Best way for us to do this is when we both happen to be online at the same time. I usually go online late late nights so yeeeaaaaaahh

Strive!
Prosper!
Get your ab abs proper!

DOA5

I don't want to make arrangements to set aside a certain time or date because I can't guarantee you when i'll be on. Best way for us to do this is when we both happen to be online at the same time. I usually go online late late nights so yeeeaaaaaahh

Strive!
Prosper!
Get your ab abs proper!

Okay, I hope you're serious about this. Cause I do want to train with a Leifang expert.

Brute

Standard Donor
I just won my first offline Dead or Alive 5 tournament! :D My biggest competitor was Loki. Shun's Fury fought well and gave me some trouble with that Jann Lee as well.
Oh shit, that was you? Didn't even make the connection. xD

ikodomo

Congratulations Lap! Hope to see you at SCR. We can runback our previous meeting from CGS hopefully at the tournament.

ErickBello

My sincerest congratulations to this thread... you actually made me cry in laughter.
lollmaorofllmaosfdgafdhgsafdhgasfdghsahahahahahahsgdhasdashdgfsahgdfashgdfa
Keep the Good work!
\( º U º)/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD