Whose Fighting Style would you Imitate?

JusTheBest29

Hello! I don't know if there's a thread about this already but I want to know, which DOA character(s)'s martial art would you try to replicate if you got into a fight and why?
I would try to fight like Zack or Mila. I like both of their fighting styles a lot. .....And I've always been a fan of Kickboxing & MMA. I mean style and power who could ask for more? xD
But I'm curious to see what you guys say! :)

Kohlrak

I already do a mix of Mila, Jacky, and Zack IRL. I wouldn't mind learning one of the ninjas' if it meant actually throwing a fireball or something. Bayman's got a bit of a no-nonsense art, as well. IMO,we could use more real arts in the game.

JusTheBest29

I already do a mix of Mila, Jacky, and Zack IRL. I wouldn't mind learning one of the ninjas' if it meant actually throwing a fireball or something. Bayman's got a bit of a no-nonsense art, as well. IMO,we could use more real arts in the game.
I think that most of the styles in the game are real(excluding the ninjas and inhuman characters of course) but I'm not too sure, although there is nothing wrong with more styles being added into the future. Glad to hear your opinion.
Hayabusa.

Because Izuna drops.
How did I know you would say that lol.

Gurimmjaw

Jann Lee cause he has Jeet Kune Do and that really only fighting style that I really like but also possibly Tae Kwon Do which is Rig's style in the game and Helena's too.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Great idea to start such a topic :)

Since I'm delicate by myself, I would rather learn a more agile style with fast punches and kicks. I thought a lot about it, but Kasumi's style would fit it very well (disregarding this teleport stuff) with it's various mid/high/low kicks and the attempts to hit tender spots with the edge of the hand. Some stuff from the other ninjas could be added there too.

I also like Rig's Taekwondo with his kicks a lot, but since he's also boxing a lot, it does not fit it that good at last.

Absolute no-go's for me would be Leifangs Tai Ji Quan, Helenas Pi Qua Quan and Pai's Ensei-Ken. They just look too weird. Everything that looks like boxing, even Hitomi's Karate-Do is not really what I would like to use.

I'm quite curious if someone would pick Brad Wongs Zui Ba Xian Quan (drunken) or Rachel's style (just waving around with arms and legs and doing some stomps) xD

Last edited:

AkaShocka

Honestly? I would like to try Pai or Christie. I find styles with a lot of crouching or evasive moves very interesting. But it wouldnt kill me to try Rig or even Brad Wong, I would love to do drunken fists.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I prefer learning a fighting style and why certain things work in a real fight, as opposed to imitating them without knowing how it works.

What I wanna learn though, is a secret.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD