why do people like to troll :/

Dark-truth

why do people always target me with trolling it's so annoying and they are always rude and mean to me while i don't even know them and this isn't only about me but for all the victims of trolling people i made this thread because i wanna know why people troll and what we can do against it

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
I assume that you are referring to the online setting for DOA5LR. In some cases it is actually difficult to tell if people are trolling.
Don't take it personally. Just ignore it and continue to play the game for the sake of improvement. Don't let the negativity influence you too much.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Don't feed into it. Even complete morons eventually give up when they realize they aren't accomplishing anything. Trolling is only a thing when people respond to it. Leave it alone and the ones attempting to troll just end up looking really stupid.

akhi216

Standard Donor
The internet is a stage for every stooge. Not going to insult your intelligence by telling you that people tend to be assholes online but I will say that trolling and what have you online is pretty much a given and should be expected due to the nature of online interactivity which promotes it due to lack of accountability and pretty no laws to enforce a standard of actual civility. My advice is to just brush it off and keep in mind that the people who resort to this behavior are 9 times out of 10 the nicest and most civil people you will meet in real life.

Dark-truth

Thanks, guys. And Kokoro you said i suck lol, while i don't i can't help it that the ps3 servers suck and that i have a red bar because of that i'm in Europe too so that's also a reason why i'm a red bar

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
just say ggs and leave the lobby lol. I just play with people on my friends list or FSD.

I have no idea why your post made me so sad lol D:

Bushido

People generally don't "like" to troll. They just do it because they're upset or angry about the game or something completely different that has repeatedly gone on for quite some time. As they're upset and try to go on to a game and relax, something triggers them and then they go at it.

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor
Why do people like to troll, it's to remind the people who try to take the internet too seriously. If you understand majority freedom you can get away. the more you understand to turn off your router when idiots annoy you.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD