Characters Why we play Kasumi (Casual Thread)

Nameless Sama

Does my avatar count the same ? xD

Well , why I am maining Kasumi ? She has a great personality , she is beautiful and fights really cool and she fits to my PSN ID/Gamertag xD but that wasnt my purporse xD. Kasumi has something what me inspire me to play her.
She fits a lot to my main Ryu ^-^.

Last edited:

JusTheBest29

Why do I main Kasumi? Where do I start?

First off, she's a ninja... automatic cool points. She's been my main since DAY 1 of me playing this game. She has red hair.... I like red hair. Her kind sweet personality is just lovely(reminds me alot of Hinata from Naruto) but she can be fierce when the time calls for which I also like. She can teleport(Suck it Ayane :p). She's a really solid character despite crippling flaws(like being ultra unsafe). Her costumes are cool. And... she's my waifu

JusTheBest29

Actually, her hair has more a ginger/brown shape (in DOA5).
:p

</nitpicking>

Btw, according to an ingame cinematic in Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Ayane is also able to use some kind of teleport technique. Not in the DOA series, though.[/QUOTE]

I've read that her hair is brown with a red tint which is a ginger which I consider to be red hair to extent but still red hair. I know that Ayane can teleport but cannot do so in the DOA series(outside of her DOA5/U power blow) so in terms of gameplay she doesn't have one.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
She's as "unsafe" as you make her. Just throwing it out there. Yeah she's unsafe, but if you're throwing out a bunch unsafe moves, then you deserve to get punished. She's still one of the best characters in the game (competitive wise).

And Ayane & Momiji are goddesses too. Leave them alone :p!

And Fuck haters lol :).

Chapstick

I don't use Kasumi. lel.
get-out-of-here-gif.gif

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Don't know, but imo, she still missed the typical "things-that-make-Kasumi-pretty" :confused:.

7285_v.jpg

I mean, it's always great to see how much afford people put into cosplays and costumes, but in terms of Dead or Alive females (especially Kasumi), I still think people should just stop trying it.:rolleyes:

Still a matter of taste, no doubts.

Nameless Sama

I understand your opinion and I respect that.

I really like this one , because she shows a lot of brave which I have huge respect. She looks really pretty but it just my opinion. People should do , what they inspire them and what they really like. Saying that they should stop trying it is for me not "good" or not "correct".

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Since everyone is talking about that new Mortal Kombat ...

Like I said some time ago, I still think a mask like Mileena from MK has would also fit Kasumi (C3) and the other ninjas very well:

75542.jpg

Hayate and Ryu have some as well, so why not the their gender counterparts?

Nameless Sama

Give Kasumi her blue scarf and her Sailor uniform from NG3 RE.

The same what I said above and in the casual Thread :p but doesnt matter. I just want the DOA4 Ponytail from Kasumi again.

And her C7 from DOA4 :D

Ah the white sakura blossom with pink scarf + blue rock. Indeed I loved this. You mean this right ?
My Video skip to 4:20 If you mean this outfit. Pony Tail after that. But I would liketo see her DOA4 Oboro again. :D

Overall I like everything on Kasumi doesnt matter if she has this or doesnt.

Dropping her is in my opinion and for myself not a opinion.

Last edited:

JusTheBest29

The same what I said above and in the casual Thread :p but doesnt matter. I just want the DOA4 Ponytail from Kasumi again.

Ah the white sakura blossom with pink scarf + blue rock. Indeed I loved this. You mean this right ?
My Video skip to 4:20 If you mean this outfit. Pony Tail after that. But I would liketo see her DOA4 Oboro again. :D

Overall I like everything on Kasumi doesnt matter if she has this or doesnt.

Dropping her is in my opinion and for myself not a opinion.

Yes that's the costume. I've always thought that the costume fits her personality really well imo. I even have a picture of this costume on Kasumi's DOA5 model that I found on deviantART:
kasumi_winter_outfit_by_kamsonx-d613j1a.png

I also think that the ponytail is cool and should be an option. And YESSSS! I would love that Oboro back, I'm surprised it's not in in this game.

Last edited:

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Hmm ....

I just saw this thread:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/ideas-for-someone-to-main.4554/

Although it was orgininally about a character recommandation referring to a preferred play style, it occured to me that I somehow would never recommend someone to start learning the game with using Kasumi.

Like Tenryuga made plain to me some time ago, Kasumi actually really teaches you everything you need to learn how to play the game, but personally, I still feel that newcomers should better start with characters that aren't that complex or input heavy, Ein for example.

What do you guys think? I'd like to hear your opinion.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD