''With science... nothing is impossible!'' NiCO Combo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING JAIMY

NiCO doesn't seem to have much in terms of combos. Her moveset is very limited in that sense. Regardless, this is some basic stuff I've found last night:

Stuns and Stun extenders: NiCO's stun game is awesome. Her main strength is her arsenal of crumple stuns which can create a lot of 50-50's between launchers and throws. Good moves that get the stun game going are 4PP, 4H+K, 6P string on CH, 3KK on CH, 6KK on CH and 9PP on CH. Her best extenders in my opinion are 4P+K, 6P+K, 7K (leads into Fatal Stun), H+K, 3P or even just her basic P. This leads us into the next part of combos: launchers.

Launchers: Her launchers are good. She has launchers at different hit levels so her mixup potential and stun-launch game is solid. 8K (high kick), 9K (mid kick) 3P+K (mid punch) and 3[P+K] (charged mid punch) are her main launchers. 66K (mid kick) also launches if the opponent is is a deep stun. 8PP causes a bound on CH.

Relaunchers/Juggles: NiCO is fairly limited in terms of juggles. 66K seems to be her most reliable juggle and you can use it twice after a critical stun level 3 launcher. Other juggles I found useful are PPP and KP. 9K and 9P also work in some scenarios. 8PP can also be used as a juggle and causes a bound which has a few follow-ups.

Enders: In general, you can only use NiCO's charged strings as enders only if you didn't use a juggle in your combo. So PPP[P], PPP[P+K] and 6PPP[P] only connect after using them straight after a launcher. When using juggles such as 66K or KP, end with PPPK, PPPP+K, 6PPPP, 6PPK, KKK or 6KKK. After the 8PP bound end the combo with close hit 236P (hard version) or 236K (easy version).

Now we just need to find a way to string all these moves together to create fancy combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD