Would having unlimited rematching in rank be a good choice to implement in a future update?

What's your stance on having an endless rematch system in DOA6 rank mode?

• Good idea

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Bad idea

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Mama

I understand the "First-To-Two" concept mimics tournament rules, but it doesn't seem like much when it involves online mode.

What are some opinions on this subject?

P2p1mbs

Even with the 3 match limit and the previous player setting off, I still keep meeting the same players online. Implementing this will not mean much when so few are playing anyway.

Even then, I would rather play against as many people as possible and having a maximum of 3 games per person seems enough.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
It seems to be a bad idea because you could easily find your friends and go back and forth with the rematches to boost your own and your friend’s rank

Onryoki

Standard Donor
please have you seen how garbage some people play in s rank
Most ranks play garbage regardless of their ranks. I don’t take rank seriously, it’s only a indication of how much time they spent in rank, not how good they are.

DDominguez

100% want this.
Limited matches with ppl is always a minor annoyance for me. Even just generally i want to at least have the mutual option to cotinue fighting a fun matchup without going through the trouble of friending/inviting to lobby and hoping they show up. And especially if im getting my ass kicked, its fun to figure out what im doing wrong and execute a better Strat and have that back and forth.

Even then, I would rather play against as many people as possible and having a maximum of 3 games per person seems enough.
You could always decline the rematches if you want to face more players, just would be a nice option for ppl who want it

It seems to be a bad idea because you could easily find your friends and go back and forth with the rematches to boost your own and your friend’s rank

In tekken the points awarded/taken are reduced as matches go on. So theres basically a cap on how much you can rank up while facing one person. After a few matches points are basicaly miniscule and its just about chasing after sweet revenge at that point.

DDominguez

I understand the "First-To-Two" concept mimics tournament rules, but it doesn't seem like much when it involves online mode.
Indeed.
Plus if ppl want to play tournement style it'd be nice if we had a proper tournement mode. I get this probably wouldnt work for matchmaking given the small player base but as an option in lobbies at least that'd be awesome

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD