Xbox Live Match Finder

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Is your GT the same as your username?

If you check the underside of a user's avatar it will list their GT/PSN tag. If you select it, it will take you to the online service's profile so that you can send them a friend request online through the website (PSN does not support this though, and only supports comparing trophies). You can set yours in your user profile settings.

Sir Ellibear

DOA5 Xbox 360 - Sir Ellibear

Always down for a few games and training, feel free to add me :).

I'm from the UK and have a decent connection my side, could try it out international and see how it goes mostly.

Strawburry

XBL GT: ey3boxx ON1
Always down to play some games online!
West Coast PREFERRED but not required!

Yo Man may I add you? I'm new to the game, so I'm not sure if you'll get any better. Any other Cali or West Coast feel free to add my GT: A Strawburry

ledgerewskie

I just started playing this online a few days ago and I'd like some friends to play with! I play Leifang and I'm probably still really bad. I live in Southern California, and I have a pretty good internet connection. I was playing with a friend in Australia with no lag

GT: Ledgerewskie

DigitalNinjaLee

GT: DigitalNinjaLee
I'm east coast (PA) and have a fairly good internet connection (50/10)
I'm alright...I know the moves but it seems like I just can't implement them in an actual match.
Hitomi main

MMA Skar

New to fsd! Looking for friendly+skilled players from anywhere in EU!

Xbox: MMA Skar
Main: Jann Lee

Feel free to hit me up for some games! =) I consider myself half decent at the game but I'll gladly play with new comers as long as the connection is good!

crepuscule2012

A rookie here looking for some friendly online battles! I'm on the East Coast (Atlanta, GA). I recognize some names I battle against through Rank online mode.
GT: crepuscule2012

renegadedemon89

Playing in ye olde United Kingdom :p
Getting to grips with transitioned Akira and Sarah (my vf chars. I lucked out)
Also playing Tina and Ayane.
Online competition is seemingly scarce so feel free to add.
xbl GT: taintedseal89

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD