Xbox Live Match Finder

Jin Masters

Like the title says, just a collection of players from the website looking to play some matches.

You can add me. Im on the east coast if you looking for the best possible connection.
GT: Jin Masters

Onslaught X

Sup, ya'll. I'm trying to get really good at DOA5, so I decided to make an account on here today in hopes of accomplishing just that. I usually hang around the SRK forums, so I'm not really used to how things work around here. Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this kind of thread.

Anyway, use this thread to connect with all the other XBL players who wanna add some consistent DOA5 players to their friends list. Personally, I'm looking for someone who knows a lot more than me about this game and can show me the ropes basically, but I'm also looking for some people who are closer to my skill level. Just post your info as follows:

GT=Onslaught EXE
USA,Colorado

Let's get the ball rolling. :cool:

BlasianBorn

No where near pro level but also not noob level. I need more DOA players on my friend's list.
GT: BlasianBorn
Tennessee, U.S.A. (No I don't have an accent.)

Jenks3

I'm going to be awful for the first week or three, but feel free to throw me an invite! I'm always game.
GT: Jjenks3

JoNZooM

on friday when the game is released for me i will spar with ya :)

GT=JoNZooM
UK (with good connection ;D )

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD