Your DOA Collections!

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I've recently come to the decision to try and acquire more DOA related goodness. Below is what I have at the moment minus my ruined US Dreamcast copy of DOA2 and multiple issues of Famitsu Xbox regarding DOA4.

5867965701_f244776ce8_b.jpg

From top to bottom we have:
Dead or Alive Dimensions (US)
DOA2 Hardcore (JP)
DOA2 w/ limited edition slip-cover (JP)
DOA3 (JP)
DOA4 Platinum Hits (US)
DOA4 (US)
DOA3 (US)
DOA2U (US)
DOA1U (US)
Dead or Alive Dimensions Guide Book (JP)
Dead or Alive 3 guide (JP)
Dead or Alive 3 basic guide (JP)
Dead or Alive 4 -Master File- w/ plastic slip-cover
Dead or Alive History -Team Ninja Freaks- w/ plastic slip-cover
Dead or Alive 4 -Basic File-

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I completely forgot that I had got the JP DOA2 Hardcore off of you. I was watching several eBay auctions for the thing and then I go to snap this photo and had a "No shit?" moment, haha.

The HuBBs

All I got is this:

DOA1 psx
DOA2 dreamcast
DOA2 hardcore ps2
doa3 xbox
doa3.1 xbox
doa1u xbox
doa2u xbox
doa4 xbox 360
doad 3ds

and thats not including xtreme 1 and 2

Allan Paris

DOA1 Xbox (came with the 2u disc, don't know if that counts)
DOA2u Xbox
DOA4 Xbox 360
DOA:D 3DS (no 3ds to play it, don't plan on getting one)
DOA Xtreme 1 and 2 (I can't find my Xtreme 1, but I know I have it somewhere)

I had DOA++ on my cpu, but it's gone now.

Red dragon

lets see

i got:
doa1u (xbox)
Doa2u (xbox)
Doa3 (us)
Doa4 (xbox 360)
Doa paradise (psp)

I've wanted the strategy guide for doa4 for a while but i have no idea where i can get it outside the internet.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I got a few items, some as recent as today and I still have a few more in the mail but that's it for purchases for a week or two at least.

5886351674_5fef125172_b.jpg

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Sur le eBay! Everything in that second pic with the exception of DOA1 was purchased on eBay. I also have an LE DOA1 for the Saturn and DOA3.2 en route which were also purchased on eBay.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I bought the DOA1 at a used game shop I was browsing. So that's the one item I didn't get off of there. Why the distaste for eBay?

Red dragon

I was never a fan of internet shopping, only because im worried about folks trying to pull a scam on u and the whole idea of identity theft.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
As long as you're observant, Cautious, and know where it's safe, you'll be fine.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
These days you have to be more cautious as a seller on eBay rather than as a buyer. Are you scared of online shopping in general? I shop on Amazon.com all the time with no issue. They're awesome.

Red dragon

only reason is because i've never done any online shopping before. i've always bought from in store but i might start doing internet shopping sooner or later.

Allan Paris

only reason is because i've never done any online shopping before. i've always bought from in store but i might start doing internet shopping sooner or later.

When you do start, start with Amazon.com. Like Grap3 said it is a good site, I was skeptic about shopping online but starting out with them I haven't had any problems going over a year now.

Allan Paris

Not off topic at all, we were off topic, haha. Nice figurines, I will post up my Ryu figurine I won at D.I.D. 7 it's my first and only one for now. I am about to start purchasing more to start my collection of figurines.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD