Community Your ideal type of character share thread

Jadeinchains

But we have Helena, Hitomi, Leifang, possibly Tina and Lisa already.

I'm not really seeing any of these besides when Leifang and Hitomi licked that ice cream together in doax when ch honestly just seemed unsanitary but they are "close friends" so I'll let it pass lol.

Why the fuck is everyone typing double-spaced? Looks like shit and takes forever to scroll through.

I like variety. I'm not one of those pretentious cunts who gets all possessive of a particular character/archetype created by others and keeps a strict criteria across all games.

I'd agree personally, I have certain things I prefer in a character but it would get dull very fast if all the characters I played were all the exact same and fit into a small little archetype box.
(This is a new paragraph not me double spacing. :p )
Maybe its just me but I actually prefer the way double spacing looks in situations like this?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I only Double Spaced because I love the star symbol on my phone and it looks strange connected to another word chunk. ☆☆☆ And sorry for how long mine was, I had to share everything somewhere since I can't exactly discuss all of it in real life XD

YBNDM

Women (I'll add men on later):

Height: Doesn't matter, though I don't like women too short.

Looks: Slender eyes, big lashes, big lips.

Race/ethnicity: Doesn't matter.

Preferred Gender/sex: Female

Alignment: Evil or neutral

Personality: I like my characters flirty and sadistic (like a dominatrix) but badass women are also cool.

Hair: Doesn't matter what length but blonde hair is everything!

Body/physique: Slim and busty of course

Special Species: If it's fantasy, make it look human.

Fashion/dress style: Revealing black clothing, conservative armor, casual clothing, school uniforms.

Voice: Very light, but feminine and flirtatious.

Special body characteristics/desired personal fetish traits: Boobs, and ass.

Backstory: Doesn't matter.

Style: Elegant.

Ease of use: I like characters that are easy to use, but hard to master.

Relatable: No

Oddities: Insane

Popularity: Doesn't matter.

Interests: Doesn't matter

Interest in the opposite/preferred sex: Bisexual

Powers/special abilities: None preferably.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

-Interest in the opposite/preferred sex: 1000% gay, DOA needs an LGBT character and that's that on that

tumblr_inline_oipduziK3G1u2pcix_500.gif

Unless you count Rachel as bi which is entirely possible based on her tag win poses

I've forgot what her tag win poses are but it would be interesting if she's bi. Also I've joked about it but I wouldn't be shocked if Leifang and Hitomi hooked up, Leifangs certainly wasting her time going after Jahn Lee.

DedUp

-Height: Between 5'8 and 6'0
-Looks: Mature and beautiful.
-Race/ethnicity: No preference.
-Preferred Gender/sex: Female
-Alignment: Evil as long as its the type who wishes to dominate and impose their own order or accomplish their goals no matter who they have to go through. I dislike the kind of evil that just wants to watch the world burn for the lulz.
-Personality: Seductive and imperious.
-Hair: Thick, white, straight hair that's worn loose and falls to about the middle of the back.
-Body/physique: A touch on the slim side The bust and butt should be a decent size without being out of proportion to the rest of the body.
-Fashion/dress style: Seductive and classy. Long skirt with a high slit up the side. Black stockings/pantyhose with heels. Top with a deep V to expose cleavage with a fur lined coat. Wears glasses.
-Voice: Deep and sultry voice.
-Backstory: Someone from a humble background who uses their strength and cunning to get to where they are.
-Style: Devastating single moves and very strong, short combos. Good mobility with the ability to close with an opponent or create distance fairly quickly. I also like strikes with throw properties or that lead into throws.
-Ease of use: Should have a decent level of complexity in the move set but the execution of the individual moves shouldn't be excessively high.
-Relatable: Character doesn't have to be relatable at all.
-Occupation: Assassin, conqueror, or ruthless corporate executive.
-Popularity: Doesn't matter.
-Interests: No particular preference as long as it fits the character and is not too silly.
-Interest in the opposite/preferred sex: Bisexual. Will use sexuality as a weapon or tool to accomplish goals. Sex is mainly something to relieve stress. Love is seen as a unwanted distraction but could still be vulnerable to it if the right person is encountered.
-Powers/special abilities: Prefer someone whose skill comes from training and experience.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD