Zack in DOA 5

MasterHavik

It's just certrain poitns man, it's not that big of a deal. The hold nerf helps them. Don't get too greedy though. Stings like pppk, 2kkkkk, and 6pppp from duck are better moves thanks to the hold nerf. You have to be mindful of your button presses. Besides I am having the hardest time making combos with Zack. The gravity and bounce of his moves is so weird and all his enders don't work right.

C 3

Ok.... we'll see what happens. Were my combos not working for you? or do you mean just making new ones?

Verify

the patch slowed down his blanka ball big time. It's now 22 frames instead of 9, i guess that was the overpowered move they were talking about nerfing in mystiks interview sigh. still a very usable decent move tho

Verify

zacks 2kpp causes serious stun if you hit in water or CH you can 236k CB right away. And his 2k on ch/water/in stun doesnt cause that useless fall down stun anymore you get whatever followup you want basically.

RhythmikDesigns

Lol, I'm really pissed right now. I was kinda disappointed they took away his 236PPP, but was like "ok, new game, I can deal"...then I was watching Maximillian's video of the story mode, he's fighting Zack and the computer does 236PP. Lol here we go again with computer only moves.

MasterHavik

lol what? I wanna check out his blanka ball after I finish my reading for this one class. Hatify said they nerf his blanka ball.

C 3

If a combo only works when the opponent doesn't shake in the fastest way possible, is it still worth going for?

Also, in case anybody didn't know, the last P in 3PPP even on hit can be held. I tend to bait the hold and throw them for a nice chunk of damage.

I'm still struggling a bit with dealing with holds in the middle of my strings even on hit..... anybody have advice as to how to get around ppl who spam holds?

RhythmikDesigns

If a combo only works when the opponent doesn't shake in the fastest way possible, is it still worth going for?

Also, in case anybody didn't know, the last P in 3PPP even on hit can be held. I tend to bait the hold and throw them for a nice chunk of damage.

I'm still struggling a bit with dealing with holds in the middle of my strings even on hit..... anybody have advice as to how to get around ppl who spam holds?

Actual the 2nd hit in 3PPP can be held. But as far as people who spam hold, bait the hold then throw punish them.

Master_Thespian

If you keep getting countered the easiest thing you can do is to stop your strings before the attack that's getting countered and throw them for hi-counter damage.

MasterHavik

hey guys wanna fuck with someone head?

P+K,6P,3P, and you can go for a CB here, but instead of that how about a little mix up action? After doing the 3P go for 2p into duck and launcher that ass. So it seems Zack Cbs in 4 hits? Or am I wrong?

Verify

That doesn't combo.... The basic mix up there is 3p sway p+K or 236k. If you use p+K in your combo he'll cb in 3.

MasterHavik

That doesn't combo.... The basic mix up there is 3p sway p+K or 236k. If you use p+K in your combo he'll cb in 3.
lol it's not suppose to be combo. It's supposed to be a mix up dude. You miss my joke. You can do those two, but I'm doing 2p into duck. And oh okay...I thought it was 4. I was getting stuff with 4. I'm starting to get a feel for Zack though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD